Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

Reading into mixed signals

Very astute of you. And yes, you are correct. Haven't bothered to pursue this particular girl (arguably a waste of time me even getting her number). Honestly, most of this approaching random women is new to me (yes, I got onto it kinda late), being that my social circle already tends to...
  2. R

@nismo-4 Yeah I'd imagine as much. Like SoldMySoul said, I would have assumed more.. forthcoming behaviour if she was keen. (And yeah, I have a similar strike system) @bigneil I've had something very similar (albeit different circumstances) to that happen previously, but can't say I'm...
  3. R

Yeah that seems like the most logical way to act on it. Cheers for the responses.
  4. R

Let's have an HONEST discussion about CLUBS and INTROVERSION/SOCIAL AWKWARDNESS

Yet.. Given that in clubs, you can't usually see people that clearly, you're probably a better looking bloke than you give credit to. Ease up. Those people being weird are most likely on something or drunk. Doesn't hurt to have one or two drinks to loosen up a bit. Once you do, you'll find...
  5. R

Greetings and salutations. Just wanted to get some opinions on what I've been noticing on my time out. One little event had me a bit confused because of the mixed signal I got. I had been chatting to this girl for a while, being a bit touchy, teasing and talking crap, and she was...
  6. R

Too well dressed?

Fair points guys. I'd say then that I need to dress more the scene, rather than dress like a boss everywhere I go. Thanks for the input!
  7. R

Too well dressed?

Hey guys, Never thought this would be an issue, but anyway. Been going out a fair bit recently and met a whole lot of new women and whatnot. However, I've noticed that I'm getting a lot of male attention (I'm a heterosexual male) and other girls have commented that I look gay purely because...
  8. R

Do girls act differently after they reject you?

I had something similar happen. I asked a girl out because it seemed like she was interested. She politely rejected me and explained she wasn't interested in me in that way. I was like, fair enough, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Afterwards, she would act even more interested in me, and...
  9. R

Insecurity/jealously

Have a look at this. http://www.brotips.com/58 You have her. I'm sure a lot of other people are jealous of YOU. You obviously have something of worth, or that she values otherwise I'm pretty sure by the sounds of things she'd move on. Worst case scenario she does end it (worst case); you've...
  10. R

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

To be honest, that sounds like you're winning the game. From what I've noticed, a lot of people do NC to make their ex crawl their way back into their lives, and by the looks of it from your case, it works. I recall you mentioning something in reply to my post about getting satisfaction out of...
  11. R

Do you Sweat During Sex?

One of my girlfriends told me it was a turn on when I'd sweat during the no pants dance. Guess each girl is different.
  12. R

a female perspective of the "nice guy"

Link isn't forum friendly, just use the following TinyUrl. http://tiny.cc/a5p5cw
  13. R

Oww, forgot to reply. @Changing13 Cheers dude. Yeah I know what you mean. Got no idea what her deal is, nor do I really care. I'll admit though that I'm struggling to get back into it. I've still got this ingrained thinking that approaching women with a more.. romantic intent is bad, which I...
  14. R

Day 16 Was sitting down having coffee with a friend on campus today and having a good laugh about stuff we had gotten up to recently. As we were talking, out of the corner of my eye, I saw my ex walk by, stop and stare at me for a good 10 seconds, then walk off -- I didn't look at her. About 2...
  15. R

Besides beauty, what are some traits that YOU find desirable in a woman?

I guess my main list. - intelligence - not just book smart, but also a level of social awareness. - sense of humour - pretty much comes down to personality. i'm big on humour so if she's not the sort to have a joke, or overly serious, stuff that. - independence - doesn't need to constantly...
  16. R

I did something similar -- just with my close friends though. I (and I imagine you) don't need the constant reminder popping up. Cold turkey like a boss.
  17. R

Day 11 I recall reading another post by a SoSuave member about spinning plates and plates not just being women. Since the break up, a lot of those plates of mine have been job interviews and a variety of other little goals I've set for myself over the last two weeks. It really does work...
  18. R

Day 5 In the grand scheme of things, I dare so I'm already almost over the whole thing. Went out to my first club since the breakup. It was kind of weird for me. Went with a mixture of guys and girls, some of whom hooked up during the night with randoms. One of the guys who hooked up...
  19. R

Understanding what happened

@coochieman Looking back, I think I said it (I'm doing NC) more so, because she said she didn't want to lose contact and wanted to keep talking, and for me, I didn't want her trying to come to my place or see me. Onto moving on, I don't really think about her at all now. It's only been 4 days...