Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Z

Interesting thought I have

I did that method and with that mentality for 6 months ago. As NorwegianDJ said, that changes your personality and my changed too. But that was not my major problem, my problem was that I was unhappy with the fact that I picked up girls from every party I went to but The rest of My life was a...
  2. Z

The 10's or the shy girl?

The 10's or the shy girl? Hey DJs, PUAs and what we now want to name ourselves! I have just been in a discussion with some friends of mine regarding the title and I wonder what you guys think.  Which one, the 10's or the shy girl is funniest to game and why? As always it is nice to...
  3. Z

Zurgs Journal

Good start! It's all about experience, you maybe lost your confidence today but just clear your mind and go for it! If you mess up, go for it again. After some time you will realise that you are doing progress and the confidence and comfort will come to you.
  4. Z

My field rapport, give tips and critique!

What i RSD? Is it another kind of game?
  5. Z

I'm from Sweden and my english is not what it used to be. But i wrote this whole field rapport on my Iphone so that's the reason why there is some wierd stuff like the "á" for instance. (Autospell) To all of you guys who wrote tips for improvement etc. Thanks! This is why people should write...
  6. Z

how many of u guys are in a LTR?

Nick name: zutt Age: 16 # of LTRs: 1 Duration of LTR: 3 months # of women you have slept with: 1 Are you in à LTR now: no
  7. Z

Okay! I've been working on my self confidence but i take the escape to a beer or two when I'm going in for it... (If the situation allows to ofc!) Ahhh, i'm ain't in the mood to read for two months so i'll scroll through and find the sweetest stuff! Challange accepted! I'll work to convert a...
  8. Z

Okay! Thanks for the tips! You think that i should have pulled the trigger earlier? I saw your return on another thread about that you can hook up à person who you have known for some time, can you give some tips on that topic because i've tried for some time on maybe 3-4 girls but i haven't...
  9. Z

Hello guys!  I have noticed that the game is different at à house party if you compare with being in à club. Where people pretty much are out to meet people, but people usually know eachother at houseparties and are just out to have a good time. My friends and I went to this houseparty and...
  10. Z

Where do you write field-rapports?

Hello all DJ's! Where are you supposed to place FRs? The reason i ask is that people and you as à writer learns if people start to tell about their work in the field! Cheers! /zutt
  11. Z

New forum and new field, does this mean new game?

Hello Guys! I've been on other PU-forums for some time and i realised that they only discuss club/adult game. I am 16 and I have realised that some things just doesn't work at houseparties which is the major social gatherings for me as a youth. Is there a big difference between High school-game...
  12. Z

New to PUA

I'm not supposed to be a partypooper for you but you can't game a girl who you already know.