Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. K

Ultimate Game Changer

Thanks a lot, man :up: I'm glad I could help. A little update. Internal Family System (self)therapy is the shyt :cool: Also John Bradshaw's Homecoming is very powerful. Zen of Mr. Tolle touched me deeply and I became even less of a control freak and I re-discovered Libertarian (Milton...
  2. K

One of my secret weapons

I recommend a wooden leg, eye patch and a hook. Gets attention every time. And you can always explain that you are a *cough*software*cough* pirate.
  3. K

Inner Critic

bump:eek:
  4. K

Ultimate Game Changer

bump This is important stuff.
  5. K

7 things every "man" should be able to do IMHO

Absolutely. 'Kill or get Killed' Must read for every future Man. Stick.....damn Americaans, right? We had one American lady driving rented car from Germany to Austria some 200 km in 1st gear. The engine was one melted piece of smoking rubble. Straigt Razor...I planned it for some time. But...
  6. K

3 Phases and 5 Lessons on Confidence

Very good post indeed. Please don't take this as criticism but more like slightly deeper study. In order to gain confidence you need to have courage first as you mentioned. However to have more courage than self doubt - fear, you need to have healty self esteem first. Confidence is gained...
  7. K

Inner Critic

Probably the biggest obstacle to Healthy Self Esteem is Inner Critic IMH experience the so far only way to treat it is combination of Zen Buddhism etc. like Eckhart Tolle and Inner Family Therapy/Parts Therapy. Forget about bedding amaounts of women. It will only make you more confident...
  8. K

Ultimate Game Changer

Please let me know, what do you think. And bump. I'm very inetrested in your feedback. Did it click or not? The doctor claims you need to hit rock bottom before you are able to overcome the ego self protecting machanisms.
  9. K

New to the Game? INNER GAME and How to overcome the Newbie's Paradox.

It is very well the truth but not the whole truth and nothing but the truth :) Tyler Durden had his epiphany when he came accross Ego concept and realized it's caveats. And most importantly he relized he was driven by it. It seems to me that you are able to identify your false self, the...
  10. K

is sosuave anti children?

Thanks Backbreaker. Especially for the part, where you say you are certain not to pour negative emotions on the kid. Every father or better to be father or even every human being (that involves women too) should read this: Break The Cycle Or watch the accompanying videos. Basically it...
  11. K

Ultimate Game Changer

Hi guys, If you come to a conclusion the "problem" is inside, skip the sauce and go down to the video seminar on the bottom. I understand my credibility is dubious right now, but I used to post here back in the day. Become frustrated and left. It simply took too much time to post here and I...