Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. O

Don't go on a second date with girls who don't put out on the first!

Hey, sorry to the OP (who I often find interesting to read his perspective) and to some other commenters (that could have a normal conversation) for all the name calling. I could see and understand the point that was being made, then I said in one of my earlier comments (just to expand on the...
  2. O

I'm a new member of SoSuave because I was on the site the other day and I just happened to see that two guys I read their blogs were on here, Zarky (matingmarket) and Rollo (rationalmale), and to continue to read more of their SoSuave posts I had to sign up to SoSuave. I didn't know that...
  3. O

Can the two divergent philosophies of the 'seduction community' be reconciled?

If each perspective let's each do whatever makes them happy and has a relaxed mind to learn from each other to better their own situation. When I was in elementary school and we went to the middle school I thought something like, "These are big people here, they must be better than me," but...
  4. O

This is in the right direction to avoid time wasters, but I would extend it out to around 3 (and not more than around 4 or 5) because it could depend on some other variables such as where the first "date" takes place and the logistics, so if the vibe is good then going out a few more times is ok...
  5. O

What was your breaking point from nice guy to dj?

I had always went out of my way to please/help my relatives, and people had viewed me as being at a high level, then one year I was struggling financially and instead of appreciating what I had done for them before or being supportive they completely put me down and this completely changed my...
  6. O

Any "Game" blog that doesn't whine endlessly?

Zarky, Thanks for bringing this topic up. I'm with you 100% on this. I have stopped reading most Game blogs exactly because of what you said here, as they are now too much about politics and complaining so much about women instead of just meeting and seducing women. As of March 2012 the only...