Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Z

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Its been 7 month's. damn, i still remember the words i wrote her that i will never speak to her ever again, i will be like a fade memory. still holding to my promise. Sometimes i have bad moments, sometimes good one's. i still think about her sometimes but when i think about the bad things...
  2. Z

Hit on a girl in the gym- advice needed

I got that. the question is how to do it , how to approach.
  3. Z

Hit on a girl in the gym- advice needed

Hello brothers. So there is a girl i can't stop thinking about , although i have no problem training and i keep my head up and no distractions but this girl is something else. I need advice of what to do , i want to approach her but it will be a mistake since she will turn me down it...
  4. Z

Dating a 21 years old

Damn straight....
  5. Z

Dating a 21 years old

I dont't look that far , i don't mind going out with her and have fun.
  6. Z

Dating a 21 years old

Hello brothers, Few weeks ago i went out with a friend i didn't see for couple of months. he came with two girls. one of the girl he brought looked good and we liked each other. so i took her number and started talking with her. yesterday it was the second time we dated. Couple of things...
  7. Z

Simple: Send one of your friend to do that for you. What's the problem?
  8. Z

Went on a date last night and

Exactly... action speak louder than words. see her actions. Joe.
  9. Z

How it is when the relationship is not just

Ruler, I think she meant that , maybe i don't have enough exprience in relationship and i don't know how to behave and act when its beyond the gaming and it in LTR phase. i really don't since the last time i had a "LTR" it was horrible lol. Joe.
  10. Z

Went on a date last night and

Don't get too much into it. try to set up a second date and see how she reacts.
  11. Z

How it is when the relationship is not just

Hello brothers. I talked with a girl , she wrote me a line i couldn't figure out. She wrote : you don't know how it is when the relationship is not just ... I not quite understood the meaning. can someone explain to me ? is there a phase in the relationship i didn't know ? lol Joe.
  12. Z

Ex's Birthday

leave it....
  13. Z

This is the part you need to understand , never put down your goals for a woman. you need to go to a class, gym, or any other stuff. do it . woman will wait , you think she's postponing her stuff for you ? lol. Joe.
  14. Z

I'm leaving SoSuave

Good luck brother, wishing you all the best. Joe.
  15. Z

Is This Girl Manipulating Me?? Need Advice

LoL, its looks like she's the man in the relationship and you are the girl. Dude, What the fvck is wrong with you? why you keep seeking her attention. fvck her. if she don't contact you then she don't . keep yourself busy. meet other girls. you are too much invested in this girl and she...
  16. Z

Caught GF texting another guy

I was in the same boat as OP is here right now. i kind of understand his feelings and his thinking that he dosen't want to let go. but! you must end it immediately. it will only make you worse . Joe.
  17. Z

Caught GF texting another guy

Geez, still on this? u still with this cvnt? drop her already. Joe.
  18. Z

Girl has gone REAL cold REAL fast?

Who cares? go and hit other girls just the same shes doing!!!
  19. Z

Girl has gone REAL cold REAL fast?

Exactly. Go pursue career , build your future. who cares about this b1tch. If she comes back great, make her work for this , if not oh well she wasn't that worthy from the first place. and no sex for two months? virgin? give me a break. you believed her? stop be so naive. Joe.