Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. 3

Enough to make me Finally Post

Hmmm not sure how I feel about that
  2. 3

Interesting having people point out mistakes. It helps though because deep down inside when wrong things happen we feel it but some weird mechinism makes you feel like your doing the right thing ( nice guy). At least thats what happens in my case. It's bad cause I had the don't **** where you...
  3. 3

Thanks y'all been very insightful. I know and I feel it will be difficult because I do have feelings for her but I'm seriously going to copy this thread to my note pad and reading it everytime I feel like I'm going to slip up or give in
  4. 3

I guess it's a catch 22. I should have been more sexual but then I shouldn't have put myself in that situation anyways. When I went after her I got turned away. Not like I didn't try, guess I didn't try hard enough. But what's the line between being aggressive and overly aggressive to...
  5. 3

I honestly dont even remember how i found this website. I signed up and started getting the newsletters. Then found the forums. I wish i would of found it alot sooner. It would of helped me with alot of mistakes and situations ive been in. I guess i just need somewhere to write, I'm a bit...