Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

Return of Kings

Roosh has a lot of credibility in pickup and one of the early people in the scene. His books have helped me a great deal to where I am today (along with RSD and other online resources) and many others. You don't know what you're talking about.
  2. L

When random women ask you to buy them a drink

99% of the time she's trying to leech on you when asking for a drink at a bar/club. Especially if she's with a friend, they are looking around eyeing guys who could buy them drinks and then dispose of them when you can't provide further value to her smelly vagina. You can go for a response of...
  3. L

On the Kevin-JJ "This is what crazy looks like via text messaging"

I have a really hard time listening to those fvckwit radio guys.
  4. L

The only dating advice you need

Agreed, I disagree on the same point with Corey Wayne, he wrote in his book something like if you're just looking for sex then get a wh0re. Every relationship starts with sex. If you haven't had sex with her yet then you're not in a relationship and she hasn't invested ziltch. I went to a...
  5. L

julien from rsd

Julien is certainly the real deal and one of the best PUAs out there. He never "taught" men the circle of violence, he tweeted it as a joke. I've watched a sh1tload of his videos the paid and non paid. He never endorses violence or anything like that, and his game half revolves around inside...
  6. L

Bombing a Date - What Did I Do Wrong?

1. Why the fvck are you taking her out to dinner on a first date? Dinners should be reserved to girls you've actually banged and want to make your girfriend. Food is a turnoff for girls. 2. You should have taken her straight to a bar near the sex location (your place), sat next to her ordered...
  7. L

The #1 Rule of Dating in 2015

Those are all good points, I've been maybe on 100 or so dates, but probably no where near your level of experience. The last thing they say/last action on the date is worth listening out for, if only to use for future reference (that said you're right most of the time I know far earlier where...
  8. L

The #1 Rule of Dating in 2015

This is a good point. I've asked too many girls like a pvssy on second dates when they sent no thank you text after the first. Sadly a girl a few weeks ago sent me a thank you and told me how she enjoyed kissing me. When I arranged a date a couple of days later she said she's not interested...
  9. L

This PUA stuff is laughable

So you've been effectively married to a girl from when you were 18, and have been effectively out of the game for 9 years and think you know better than the experts who have had a wealth of experience and knowledge gained banging many women since then? :crackup: It's nice to be with a high...
  10. L

Why do so many guys not even know the BASICS

Men are too busy slaving away at work and other things, while the girls from the age of 13 work on the best ways to manipulate men. Men's survival is based on going out to the world and making it. Women's survival in human history has been based on getting with a man/manipulating him to the...
  11. L

lots of name calling here

Agreed, not only trolls should be banned but also extremely crap posters who post the same thing again and again and can barely write in English. thelonewolflegend takes the cake.
  12. L

Slvts and eating out

I don't eat any girl out. I just think it's fvcking disgusting.
  13. L

Got Stood up on Online Date

It wasn't raining when I left the house. It then started raining soon after. I didn't even have an umbrella on me. It was an all round unfortunate night. I didn't want to waste my time and I did ask her four hours before if she lives close to the area just to work out logistics and chances of...
  14. L

Some good advice here, thanks. Well it took me over 30 minutes to get there and she was aware of that. She probably either changed her mind last minute because of the rain or she saw me from a distance and changed her mind. She is at most a 7, from the pictures most likely a 6 and quite short...
  15. L

First time for everything, last night I banged a girl from OKCupid, tonight I got stood up by one. After last night's success I have to say I fvcked up big time today. I am posting this so none of you make the same mistake and to reinforce the notion of setting dates on your own terms. Set up a...
  16. L

A few thoughts on Roosh V appearance on TV

Roosh isn't an opportunist he's the real deal. His books on game - Bang and Day Bang are amongst the best out there. He's clearly not a natural in public speaking though and should stay off it. Julien Blanc was also made out to look like an absolute pvssy on national TV. Would love to see Owen...
  17. L

A few thoughts on Roosh V appearance on TV

Yeah I saw this on Youtube. He says they sort of framed him into the role and were nice to him before the show and didn't have a clue they would make him out to be a monster. He should have expected this. It's a TV show for unemployed 40 plus women. The Dr Oz guy is just pandering to his...
  18. L

Girl tells me she doesn't want a relationship. So I cut her off. right choice?

Yes it's simple enough, just concentrate on continuing to fvck her and do a few activities once in a while outside of the fvcking. Bang other women as well. The formula is: you bang her pvssy and demonstrate her value -> she will want exclusivity within 2-3 months. That is really the way to...
  19. L

So my girl caught me on tinder

Her friend is nearly certainly her. You can always just say you have a stagnant account on there who gives a fvck.