Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. N

What to respond when girl says she's having a bad day ?

Lol Family Guy had a good one: "Over the next 90 minutes I'd like to show you that all of your problems can be solved by my penis."
  2. N

Girl says she's having a bad day

Not so much. However there are no further details, so considering the context, what purpose is your response serving: to bust on her, cheer her up, be rude/ an ass, give off an air of indifference, build playful banter,...etc.
  3. N

This is what women want

Some top notch replies here. I would add that an underlying problem for pushovers is that it has been trained into them with unconscious incompetence masked with a sense of nobility or false obligation. They fear the repercussions of displaying a stance to women that is less than appeasing...
  4. N

Girls who snore

Nudge her/ push her on her side. Snoring happens (mostly) when people sleep on their backs. Not rocket science.
  5. N

I Pity Women

Yes yes yes. In a way, we are like the player in one of those claw games and women are the stuffed animals just laying there waiting around. We know the game is rigged and the claw, for the most part, will not grab and pull out the quality prizes we really want. But we play and have fun with it...
  6. N

Woman 'harassed' 100 times in 10 hours

I certainly wouldn't want the majority of the ugs and fatsos hollering at me wherever I went. Realize that women, like this, do not like the chumps, like most in the video, paying them attention and hollering at them because it reflects on them that they are only good enough to get lower value...
  7. N

Woman 'harassed' 100 times in 10 hours

She just wants a reason to have her LOOK at MEEE moment. Meat headed ****t bent on making a spectacle of herself (stupidity) by going on a 'poor princess' spree on the streets of NYC. What a transparent ho.
  8. N

Over 50% of wives cheat

Good. That puts you in the 0% bracket then.
  9. N

Women no longer make me happy

Tenacity, the truth out of which you describe this Way for men, is viscously appetizing when you start to see how you are consuming freedom, rather than consumed as a slave placating to a broken path.
  10. N

Should Have Saw It Coming

Out of sight. Out of mind...You wouldn't decide to stuff a loved pet and keep it at your bedside. That would be an odd thing to do, let alone constant reminder of what was had and had no more. No you send the carcass to the earth (back into the sexual market place) where it will decompose (as...
  11. N

No contact makes you look butt hurt?

This is a damned if you do, damned if you don't type scenario that guys tend to make up and girls tend to make men believe.
  12. N

No contact makes you look butt hurt?

You need to choose one and stick with it. Go no contact. Or respond indifferently to her. Unless you stop caring how it makes you look then just do whatever without concern of her opinion. So much mental jerkin it to this no contact stuff. Imo, no contact is essentially about getting out of...
  13. N

Is there a female version of sosuave.net?

If you can stomach the word vomiting and mutated hamstering with rabid levels of annoying snotty, dip**** topics by mainly fat waiste of time wadys.
  14. N

You now need to sign a legal document to have sex in California

Sweet Jayzus, I wouldn't be surprised if couples are going to need to apply for licenses before they have sex. Best guys wise up about women and the wacky society they are breeded(ing) into.
  15. N

Skinny did a cold approach today

The guy who actually gets what he wants is the guy who realizes what he wanted is not a good as what he gets. Humbleness takes pain. Apprecitation takes acceptance and love of flaws.
  16. N

Skinny did a cold approach today

Women are jello. They taste good when cooled.
  17. N

Ex gf messaged me....

No girl is worth posting about. Know it.
  18. N

Gentlemen - I want you to learn from my almighty blunder

Bro, it doesn't matter. While your heart goes to the stars, leave the girls' at Mars. Hot and full of scars.
  19. N

White lies from a new interest

Too much detective work not enough not giving a fvck. She shows interest. She meets with you. You bang her. Sure, screen her in the meantime, but meanwhile...go go gadget bang her again.