Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Good article...when a girl says she's on her period

Those feminists... :crackup: I DARE anyone to take a girl out on a date and right before you sex her up, tell her "listen honey, I learned in my Women's Studies class that men and women are equal partners in relationships and I don't want to disrespect you by sexually forcing myself on...
  2. M

I cant stop eating junk. Please help!

If you can force yourself to stick with it for a month or two, you'll wonder how you ever put junk food in your body. I've been eating healthy for years now, and candy tastes disgustingly sweet and fast food actually makes me physically sick.
  3. M

No power rack?

Try the Zercher squat, my man! I lift at home in my apartment and can't fit a power rack in there. Zercher squats work great. Here's a video that demonstrates pretty well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2OKweR-N-g
  4. M

Salad is bad for you. And so are eggs, avocados, and soy.

It's pretty well known that vegetables straight from the garden taste better. Seriously, if you ever get ahold of a tomato straight off the vine, take a bite of it, and then take a bite of a tomato from the supermarket, and tell me which one tastes better. Yea, green beans pretty much are green...
  5. M

High protein snack foods

COTTAGE CHEESE, MY FRIEND. I eat that stuff every day on my breaks at work. It's practically a wonder-food when it comes to physical fitness. Tons of protein, very little fat. There are all kinds of things you can mix it with, too. Practically any fruit will taste great mixed in with it...
  6. M

Tired after working out or running?

Overtraining, huh? I did think of that... My routine, for those who are wondering, is a ABA/BAB split: A: Squat 3x5 Deadlift 1x5 Push Press 3x5 Pullups (with 25 lb. kettlebell strapped to waist) 3x[however many I can do; currently 6] B: Bench Press 3x5 Bent-over Rows 3x5 Pushups...
  7. M

Tired after working out or running?

Sup everyone? I've been on an epic fitness odyssey since about 2009. I quit smoking, cut back on drinking, eliminated fast food, and took up running and weight lifting. I lift weights Mon, Wed, Fri, and run about 3.5 miles (through a nice wooded trail around a lake :cool: ) the other 4 days...
  8. M

Steak is just about the best source of protein there is! And DELICIOUS too. They're my favorite food, also, hands down! :rockon: Red meat has suffered a lot of bad press lately, and I think it's mainly just from hokey studies funded by the pork and chicken industries who want to boost their...
  9. M

First date

Nooo.. Don't let her laugh AT you. Good path straight into the infamous FRIENDZONE.
  10. M

Starting to Have Reservations About the Health Benefits of Green Tea

I agree, the pharmaceutical industry is downright CRIMINAL these days. Anyway, I don't think green tea is a health miracle or anything. I'm sure it's good for you, but drink companies like Lipton probably over-hyped it to hell and back to sell more of their bottled tea drinks.
  11. M

Um.. Wow. That list is pretty extreme. I'm all for being healthy, natural, and getting fresh local produce/meat whenever I can, but these are the two big things I saw wrong with that list: - Spicy food is bad. There are numerous studies that show that spicy foods have numerous health...
  12. M

My thoughts on diet, True or False?

Diet does not have to be complicated, and while there is a wide range of dissenting opinions on the details, the basic concept is the same... Extra calories = weight gained Deficit of calories = weight lost Pretty simple. Anyone can do that. Just go to Fitday.com or TheDailyPlate.com and...
  13. M

How do you guys deal with "I have a boyfriend"

I usually just say "that's ok, I'm not the jealous type!" or "oh good, the three of us can go out for breakfast in the morning!"
  14. M

First time at her place and you need to take a dump?

The best thing to do is NOT WORRY ABOUT IT. Everybody ****s and yes, girls know it. Being a little insecure weenis sitting in the bathroom burning matches is un-confident behavior. It will WRECK your chances.