Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

Contacting Employers via LinkedIn

Don't worry about being a nuisance. If you annoy them and don't get the job, is that really any worse than not annoying them and still not having the job? I can give you one piece of advice though. Do not message them asking for a position at their company and showing off your work, you have...
  2. L

Why do I need math to be a business major?!

I will be graduating with a business degree this year and i feel you on the math,it can be tough. It is good to know this stuff though, many concepts in business school and future work require knowing forecasting and optimization techniques. I actually found stats to be easy. If they give you a...
  3. L

How long should i wait before i give up on her?

lol, it almost feels like negotiating, and i agree with you it is retarded. at this point i'm inclined to withdraw my attention and see if she comes around in a couple weeks. if not, LJBF her and forget about it.
  4. L

Thats kind of what i was thinking...i really dont think she's just ****ing me around because we do work together(i know bad news, but whats done is done too late now), and pretty much everyone at work knows we are dating, we go to lunch here and there and she openly talks about the fact that we...
  5. L

Once again i need to refer to this site for some advice... Been hanging out with this girl for almost 2 months. we have a GREAT time every time we get together, her IL is pretty high and she's usually very busy but always tries to shuffle things around to hang out with me. now here's the...
  6. L

If a chick you casually fvck lets you go bareback

Unless both of you get tested and are in a LTR and you know for a FACT she's on the pill, wrap it up man... Its all fun and games until somebody lies about being on the pill and you end up paying child support for 18 years. I absolutely HATE condoms and how they feel, but unfortunately they are...
  7. L

Girls Says I Sexually Harassed Her...By Giving Her a hug

Did you kill the b1tch? :eek:
  8. L

Banging a girl at the same time as another dude

I havent read the last 6 pages, but why would you even consider continue messing with a woman that would do that? You had your fun, as low as it was of you, now BAIL. Its not like you can ever have a relationship with a chick like that, find somebody WITHOUT A HUSBAND to skeet into. geez, thats...
  9. L

Should I be friends with a gay guy who's into me? Will he give me access to more HBs?

omg, that made me crack up. :crackup: But yeah, if he's cool to hang out with, why not? Just another guy friend. Now if he does try some sneaky sh1t and slip you the sausage..thats another story.
  10. L

Anyone else tired of the diamond commercials?

Yes!! They are running those like crazy again with the holiday season coming up. Every time i'm watching tv with a girl and it comes on, they go "awwww...that is so pretty". "biatch, i'm not buying you no diamonds!!" Its bad enough the society expects guys to go broke paying for an engagement...
  11. L

So i got the waitress' #...

Guys, i've been in a 5 year relationship up until a few months ago, and slowly starting to get back into the groove of dating. Bit rusty. So i got this waitresses' number,pretty girl, probably 18-19, and VERY friendly and "touchy feely" with all her customers, knows how to get those tips. She's...
  12. L

Called her out on her BS.. Did I screw up?

haha, thread was a good read, good job. :up:
  13. L

How to react?

Fair enough, was just making a point though. Think i know what to do, thanks for responses.
  14. L

How to react?

Thank you for a thoughtful response, unlike that one dipsh!t in the earlier post. Puts things in perspective. edit: Nkognito, you're right, i didn't try to put it in her mouth on the 2nd date lol, i go by the vibes a girl gives me and i had a feeling if i tried anything sexual at that point i'd...
  15. L

How to react?

hey f@gboy go troll somewhere else.
  16. L

"By the way.. I have HPV"

Even if you get a wart, get it frozen off at the doc's office. Chances are it'll never come back, but if it does eventually freeze it again no big deal really.
  17. L

How to react?

That doesn't really help me. She sounded excited to meet up with me when making plans and did offer to meet up some time in the next few days instead, but the fact that she's willing to reschedule our date to go out as her guy friend's date is what bothers me. She told me to call her, but i told...
  18. L

How to react?

Had plans to go out with a girl,went out a couple of times already. she calls that day in the morning and says she promised her guy friend who couldn't find a date for some event that she'll go with him " as friends",did offer to meet up the following day instead but then i'd be busy. Bit...
  19. L

I cheated

Enlighten us what the difference is, and don't start that bs about nature and spreading the seed blah blah. He ****ed up, if he's willing to lie about something like this then what's the point of even staying in a ltr. Be a man, tell her the truth, whatever happens happens. If she breaks up...
  20. L

Noise pollution from my neighbour downstairs

Blasting your system when his is loud won't do much good. You need to figure out when his usual sleep times are(when its quiet), and do it then. My apartment's walls are concrete,can't hear sh1t. I love these older apartments built solid, in my previous one i could hear the neighbor flushing...