Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Quotes

Here you go 7 great ones. Quiet or thy tongue will keep thee deaf- native american proverb. Technology is a way of organizing the universe so man doesn't have to experience it.- Max Frisch. Life like fire starts in smoke and ends in ashes-african proverb. He who thinks to much about...
  2. A

I'm gone.

If youre leaving are you not just giving in to the people who think youre a prick? I wish you luck in whatever you do.
  3. A

Meditation.

Cool thanks.
  4. A

Meditation.

HI, Do any of you guys know how to meditate? I need some help on it.
  5. A

Image board

6. A

Crazykid's conversation and kino tips

Cool thanks dude......great post by the way.
  7. A

Here's an example..... sitting next to hb in english class..... <hb>you play guitar dont you? <a denial>yep. <hb>you any good? <a denial> yep. and so on....it's only after that i think WTF?!! I AM A WORTHLESS PIECE OF CHICKEN ****!
  8. A

damn youngins

13? what can you not get any girls youre own age or have you been living in a monastary for years?
  9. A

Help.......please

Every girl likes attention to a degree, however it's when you go over the top that they don't like it for example: walking down the corridor... <loverbomb>hey guys! she is so hot i'd bone her! Little rule when complimenting her...less is more
  10. A

help!

How about....... Do you know any good music shops round here? (make up some **** about buying a fender....but you dont know where to get it....) That could lead into you two going there to pick out a guitar (that you dont have to buy)
  11. A

My problem isn't initating conversations it's keeping them....i ask questions and when they answer me and ask me i come out with something i think is funny which doesn't turn out to be then they lose interest.
  12. A

Fighting

I suggest not swinging first, the first rule of martial arts is that you let the oppenent make the first move.But if he does go for you fight back dodge and avoid him until he is tired then kill him (if you want i can tell you how make him look like a **** by urinating himself)
  13. A

The Man - part II

Monaco with 3 hbs?...after that post dude i'm coming with five!
  14. A

Advice Anyone

hypocrat?...bugger i knew something was up....
  15. A

Why are women attractted to men who annoy,disagree and take everything as a joke?

They are only attracted to them because you are skulking around hating them, instead of standing up and saying these women are for me to,and doing something about it.
  16. A

Advice Anyone

*sniff sniff* I smell a hypocrat
  17. A

99.9% accuracy to get u a number in 20 secs

Still there's no point, it's not her number is it, it's not real is it?
  18. A

what is cologne?

You might have heard it called aftershave.
  19. A

bad breath=no fun

Hell, I got a friend like that. Who farts and has bad breath.We just rip the piss out of him. and call him farty the wonderclown.
  20. A

Kickboxing

Word.