Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. K

why are guys today so lame?

I am not trying to be depressing or make anyone feel bad... but it strikes me as fairly ridiculous that so many men have problems even talking to girls and being with them. How did it get this way? I can only imagine things were different decades ago. Is it fair to say a lot of people are...
  2. K

Summarize: Gaming 5-7s vs. 8-10s

Come on guys. This logic falls apart. While I already acknowledged people have unique rating systems we can all agree girls are aware of their collective rating. And my whole point is how to game average looking ones. Obviously I'm going to be somewhat attracted to them. It would awesome to...
  3. K

Ehhh don't need critique of my attraction. Let's just say a 7 or 8 to me can be a nerdy 6 to the rest of the world. So again - how to game girls who aren't all up on their own beauty?? Could this actually be harder to pull off!?!
  4. K

They pass my boner test, so what the hell. :moon: I would appreciate the differences here if you are trying to get "normal" chicks, even those who might be awkard/nerdy and really suspicious of anything moving about them vaguely male.
  5. K

What literature do I need?

The Mack dude has a few books: any idea on the differences between them?
  6. K

Habit Modification 101: Creating new positive DJ habits

LOL do you want to piss guys off? I generally would not touch a dude unless he's a friend and I'm giving daps or a friendly shoulder nudge. What do you do when a guy touches you?? Keep going back and forth until you're petting each other ?
  7. K

She wants me. I want her. But this isn't your average love affair.

fair enough bro. I'm outta this thread.
  8. K

FEAR stops you from getting that girl.

excellent ideas but much easier said than done. Have YOU worked this yet? Gotten the girls? it's going great? Who is your Zen master?
  9. K

Feel like I can't settle down till I get game.

I just always imagined I'd be in command and learn how to be a lover of women etc. etc. I actually like the idea of finding the "one" but I know that I cannot settle down now. Even though part of me wants to. So I ironically feel like I must get my game up, bang some hot girls, become...
  10. K

It is REAL bad and I dont think OP recognizes it... I mean at least he sought forum advice? I dont know. OP - if you're out there - quit being crazy desperate and deluded. THink things through. You will deeply hurt many people's lives.
  11. K

Either close buddies advice or professional therapy. Your attitude is not AFC it's the attitude a lot of murderers have or let's say Hitler... Get a reality check. You are not going to **** your whole family and yourself up by trying to bang your own cousin. Billions of other fish in the sea...
  12. K

Onto the next post - "my dog is totally attracted to me! Kino escalation every time!"
  13. K

Ugly girl pursues YOU: compliment or insult??

I would love answers to my actual question.
  14. K

Not just freaky but lame as hell. One-itis for the only girl you've probably even touched hand to hand. You are obsessing enough to warrant telling you to back away even if it were with an unrelated girl. You need some help and I say that as an honest assessment.
  15. K

Ugly girl pursues YOU: compliment or insult??

I've recently had two pretty nasty girls pursue me. Going out of their way to propose we get together etc. thank God I have some standards and they are even higher than these two freaks. Howver I'm disturbed by the implications. Is this flattery - these beasts are just shameless and are...
  16. K

Need some interpretation advice. (thanks for any info)

ehhh I am too tired to read the whole thing - but bottom line is you've seen her a lot. If she wants to hang out she WILL let YOU know! EDIT: what I am reading tells me you are trapped in AFC land, even worse than guys like me. Look at all this thought and emotion you're putting behind her...
  17. K

late 20s, feeling weird talking to 18-24 or so

I feel good about myself, but sketchy as hell. I know some chicks dig older guys, but I also worry some are creeped out. What to do? My plan: to just be friendly to them and see how they react. But still, it increases my approach anxiety significantly. I think it's tough enough getting...
  18. K

CA EastBAY/SF!

Oakland/Berkeley here. Fine going down to SJ or SF, like SJ cause its easier to park, etc. and less intense. Anyone care to recommend good pick-up spots across the region??
  19. K

is this AMOGing?

So I only hope the first response was by an Arsehole intentionally. To clarify I am talking about a guy "gently" or "suavely" putting his hands on objects as he walks by them... Maybe my description was comical but think about it.
  20. K

is this AMOGing?

what's up with this: dude (I know this guy informally - don't mean to sound obsessed with him) comes into library where I'm studying, sort of "camper" looking guy, outdoorsy vibe; doesn't really smile at people. Loves to run his hand on chairs. Talks to a girl he knows and is friends with...