Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

Your best one word response if ANY to a text breakup?

Similar, I broke up with a girl over the phone cause the ***** wouldn't see me and I said its over. Told her no hard feelings, I wish you the best.
  2. R

Tips on feeling less needy?

First off. Stop being a ***** and saying no homo. Embrace yourself in your loneliness and your emptiness at times. Don't write it off as something thats feminine. This is part of being a man. Learning to understand and control your emotions. Secondly, you need to GET THE **** OUT IN THE WORLD...
  3. R

The hustler and the slacker

That was an awesome text. Very interesting. Props for copying it by hand. I've dealt with that very thing. At times I want to just relax and feel free. But then I feel constricted by my lack of accomplishments. Suddenly I enter a cycle where if I'm not doing something productive at every...
  4. R

The Best of Motivation.

Essay I wrote on the difference between hustlers and slackers. Can be replaced by DJs and AFCs.
  5. R

This is a paper I wrote for school this morning. Seemed fitting here. Feel free to change each instance of Hustler to Don juan. Cheers. All people can be broken down into two categories. Those who are Hustlers and those who are Slackers. A Hustler is someone that isn’t restricted by the...
  6. R

Whoops, double thread. Can a mod please delete this?
  7. R

Steak and a Bl*wjob Day

Perhaps but we must make it more inconspicuous so the general public is more receptive. Man day.
  8. R

Women act different around me

I'm going to second this. It's a devious little sh1t test. Is your confidence truly innate or does it vanish once the girl does things to make you jealous? She wants something innate, not faked. Just ignore it and keep on your feet. Hit on more girls and in all seriousness just next her since...
  9. R

Newbie here with some questions and open to advice!

Yea man, would say natural>PUA any day. Because what it comes down to is what are you spending your time on? Gonna spend time on solely learning to pick up women while not truly being yourself? Or work on yourself and become a grand person that can get any girl because YOU ARE THE GREAT CATCH...
  10. R

This one girl

**** what the other kids said. Bro she already opened her legs to you. If she has been looking at your she is interested. Go ****ing get her man. Even if she doesn't like you, what do you have to lose? NOTHING! Go forth my son.
  11. R

High School Wingman Sticky

Bay area California.
  12. R

World Domination: The Journal and Quest of RyanJevo

January 29th, 2012 Last night I met up with the handcuff girl and we walked down to the marina and she had her camera. We were taking pictures. It was fun. But I didn't make a move for some ****ing reason. Lots of good kino... but I just couldn't kiss her. Didn't feel there was a right...
  13. R

Libertine's personal growth log.

She probably was at the party too.
  14. R

I have never been happier!

I love all of you. This is so brilliant to see. Sosuave isn't a seduction forum for women. IT'S ABOUT THE SEDUCTION OF LIFE. BENDING THAT ***** OVER AND GETTING YOUR WAY. Because anything is possible and there is no reason to waste it. Beautiful.
  15. R

2nd annual approach anxiety competition

I'm late but i think im going to join the game and do the objectives starting with the first. Wish I could have entered into the competition.
  16. R

World Domination: The Journal and Quest of RyanJevo

Now I would look forward to both ya'll. It makes me so happy to see you guys, like me, at such a raw age, 16 or 17, working so hard on their character and growing! Everywhere I see stagnation and it's tragic. Hey guys, want some advice. So I asked this girl out on a date in the past to a fancy...
  17. R

"King Of Nice Guys Wants To Be Dethroned"

Embrace your sexuality. Escalate and show the girls you are looking for a nice tit**** and not a nice tit-to-tit discussion time. Really what I see is what you're lacking. Don't be afraid of being a man with a rock hard penis.
  18. R

There is No Tomorrow

AND YOU ONLY GOT TODAY, MEN! You wait to serve her an omelette, that's one day that an omelette went cold. YOUR OMELETTE, COLD. DON'T ****ING WAIT.
  19. R

University

You are making excuses to not face your fears. You are acting like girls are impossible to find. GIRLS ARE EVERYWHERE. Talk to them. Do the freaking bootcamp bro. Just start talking to girls and you'll get better. Start doing more active things and you will begin feeling more active. It's...
  20. R

Approaching in school?

Bro, whether you are perceived as the creepy kid coming up to you randomly or the super cool dude that seems really interesting is entirely in your attitude and body language. Don't walk up and act like a little *****. Be a man, picture that girl sitting there masturbating to your image with a...