Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

Protection

Sorry everyone....She's not as evil as u all thought about :nervous: This is the story I found out... I went there and she said he's not there tonight. :cuss: She told me she want me to come and see her and introduce me to her best friend...That's why she said he (might) come as...
  2. T

Would it bother you to date a girl who's been played?

1st date we go for a drink, 2nd we go clubbing kissed and hugs, 3rd we go for a nice dinner and afterward we...:cheer: I think there are 2 choices completely depends on urself : 1) 2) Wait or move on is completely up to u, but for me, I'll move on.
  3. T

Protection

I think man and woman are equal... There are nice guy and nice gals, but evil guys and evil woman.... thanks :p Good point. I don't know too, put me on the test ? why ?
  4. T

Protection

can anyone please tell me more ? this keep me thinking, because this guy used to lived with her ex boy friend.... How to find out if this is a game or not ? Thanks
  5. T

Protection

a bit of trouble can be fun....:crazy: I think she like to see me to protect and care about her, because so far i am acting very cool. saying her trouble maker might be too extreme, she haven't met the real troubles yet.. :rockon: Thanks for the alert. I am sure she don't like him, I'll...
  6. T

Protection

well... The master had arrived, thanks. Very wise, thanks unlucky....:down: I will still try my hardest. Agree, would prefer to make him stop any ideas about her...He's properly think I am not bother about the whole situations.... She's already told him she got me and don't...
  7. T

Protection

Would be very easy and fun for me. But I don't think this girl like it in that way. :trouble: Now, this is what I like to listen... thanks, I'll do that. and we had great sex....lol :cheer: No, not worth it, how to scare him off ? Ok guys, I'll miss the head butt, because he's too...
  8. T

Protection

No, I need something to scare him off... but u r right, he needs help... not a problem for me but don't want to ruin the night and ban for the club....
  9. T

Protection

I am going out with this girl now and she complained that there is a guy fancy her and send her message. She told him that she's not interest, but he still try to hit on her. She wants me to go out with her this weekend and try to see this guy and tell him off. :D Now, just want to be...
  10. T

Emergcy advice needed !

Well, I just don't like to make mistakes. Very True, thanks. From now on, I know what to do.
  11. T

Emergcy advice needed !

If u were me...how exactly will u tell her ? Just need a guide or example to this thing... thanks again Gpaq.
  12. T

Emergcy advice needed !

How and what should I talk about as I haven't talk to her b4 1 to 1, face to face....we just kind of flirt a little bit. And waht's the reason of phoning her ?
  13. T

Emergcy advice needed !

This good idea, but I don't want to make it too obvious...I'll try and she lived quite far away. I got her number already. She asked for it, That's why I know she's interested. I won't look nervous, but she seem more nerous than me, lol...I need to joke with her to make her more...
  14. T

Emergcy advice needed !

Situation: I got a group of ppl from another office visiting our office this week...There is a cute girl always looking at me in that group... For some working reason, I asked the team leader of the group for mobile number, just in case if there is any problems, i can help...and she jumps out...
  15. T

I declaire, to the whole board about my situation!

9 month... :crackup: assuming u can get a girl once a month...u r 8 down already....:cuss: what r u waiting for ?? :confused: for me 3-5 dates no sex then ---> :kick: Set a time limit and goal next time...and move on :rockon:
  16. T

analysis this please

Read this, thanks, this solved my problem !! http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73918 :up:
  17. T

Lets see if I can recover from this mistake...

tell her u might back with ur ex...fear lost her :kick:
  18. T

analysis this please

well..:woo: So ? :moon: just doing experienment, if she not interest, she won't talk to me again... but she did... :trouble: I won't stalk her. :crackup:
  19. T

analysis this please

This is my game. If I can do this I am the master of the master. :cheer: But of course, more ppl, more brain will solve this problem easier. Thanks a lot so far. Once we can solve this...there is no more friend zone problems... The way to do is to change her view of me. She only met me...
  20. T

analysis this please

man, u r a real don ! I forgot the basic principal !! Do whatever I like !! Thanks... Problem is she told me a lot of stories about she tell guys off (how she hated) when they being rude...she acts so sweet and nice, so I thought I should copy what she like, not to freak her out...but...