Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. I

Two and a half men

I guess. i think he scored a lot because he was confident/didn't give a ****/did his own thing. Alan scores to some extent, but is more AFC, hence his divorce.
  2. I

New rating scale for girls may change your life

Woman 2 is more bangable. :rock:
  3. I

Promiscuity= bad

I personally think morality is subjective, and thus anything is acceptable. Life has risks, but the risks per se don't preclude the action.
  4. I

Unsociable People in Clubs and Bars

Well, nobody is obligated to talk to another. Such girls may be shy, just looking to hang out with their friends, rude/stuck-up, or dismissive. Another thing is that some people are wary of strangers and think "hey, I don't know you" when you talk to them. Move on, and find somebody else to...
  5. I

Do you believe..

yes, since new skills can always be learnt.
  6. I

approaching at events

learn embarrassment. by that I mean learn to comfortable, and not care so much what others think. If the groups of girls laugh derisively, diffuse the situation and say "well, have a good evening!" with a smile on your face. What they think is not important in the grand scheme.
  7. I

Don't Need Women

zekko, you're entitled to your views, but I must say I don't agree with them. IMO, just by basic observation and understanding of how human beings are, sex is not required to be happy. it is a basic human drive, but not an absolute need. Very few things are. And yes, my username features a...
  8. I

Relationship material?

It's subjective. Undateability doesn't exist as an absolute IMO, but it differs from man to man. My definition of undateable is low ambition, multiple baby father, uneducated, low prospects. That's the opposite of what I value and aspire to be.
  9. I

Can you find girls with short hair attractive?

hell no. It's unPC (i don't care if it is lol..) but longer hair looks more feminine and suits women better. Because of the PC society, too many people are questioning what is masculinity/femininity, but to me I don't see how men and women being different is so offensive/wounding. It's just...
  10. I

More Proof That All Women Prefer "Bad Boys"

I don't see why this fact of life is so wounding. Women are biologically geared to signs of strength. It's how we evolved.
  11. I

article: Where are the Meat and Potato Men?

the article has a point. I think due to PC society and feminism, we think that gender traits don't exist, and that masculinity and femininity are subjective. That said, I think it's something invented by feminists to forestall sexism.
  12. I

Long term gf going abroad: Worried about her cheating on me

Well, if she cheats, so be it. I think given cheating is inevitable, then we need as a society to work around it, and not give in to it. Maybe the idea of serial monogamy doesn't make sense after all. As per the OP's points, well trust is big in a relationship. Even if she did cheat, there...
  13. I

Two Schools

Respecting the OP's points, both. Be confident and be in shape and know what one wants.
  14. I

More confidence in your 30's Than 20's?

I would yes. Speaking personally, over the past 5-6 years, I've started to think "**** it, I am who I am, that's it!" and just roll with it.
  15. I

Don't Need Women

Is the fact that people have different ends, goals and purposes in life so shocking to you? What perchance defines "normal"?
  16. I

Don't Need Women

I used to believe this, but then I realised nobody really needs sex, dating and relationships. they are not absolutely necessary for a contented life. People are different, and there are many who don't actively date and are not worse for wear. I think due to social pressure/popular...
  17. I

What to you is a "true" man?

One of the strengths of the PUA movement is IMO the Alpha Male concept. But I think to get women, being a man is more than that. it's about: - knowing what one wants out of life. It can be something very simple or mundane, but if one desires it, he seeks it out - taking...
  18. I

suggestions on places to meet women?

There is and never has been a set place. Literally anywhere you go, you can pick up.
  19. I

Single moms.. learn from MY mistake!

Something only short men say, or those of the undesired trait who feel inadequate/unwanted? Preferences are preferences, they can be based on any criterion.
  20. I

Single moms.. learn from MY mistake!

I think like most things in life, this single mums issue is shades of grey, not black and white. I personally wouldn't be in a serious relationship with a single mother (as an incidental point I don't like children much). But if a single mother is "evil", it is specific to her, little else...