Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. G

Guys lol, I have found where all the good looking women are

Im actually searching for classes and after stumbling upon a few... oh boy. Im going to need to tape my boy to my leg... then again, i might end up kicking the instructor in the if face if i get too into it ;)
  2. G

really cute chubby girls

^this
  3. G

Got ljbf´ed... but can't get over her.

Keep this up and NEXT HER. If she wants you, make her EARN IT, use/abuse and DROP her.
  4. G

Not another delusional playing hard to get thread.

This, but i wouldnt go so far as to say "attention wh0re." It doesnt make it anu better or worse than the prefix.. A wh0re is a wh0re no matter the prefix. Its like saying i stepped in dog $h!t when you really can just say: "I stepped in sh1t."
  5. G

Are American men who date foreign women creeps & misogynists?

Most likely, or a woman that got called out for being a b1tch and got dropped. Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot huh? Imho, this country has gone to $h!t. Everyone has a sense of entitlement and womecomplain about 'fair' treatment but when they get called out on something its the mans...
  6. G

Help Please ASAP

Screw her. She broke it off, dont give her the time of day.
  7. G

2nd date, nervous, could use your thoughs

Thanks Dez. Check your PM. I want your opinion on something.
  8. G

Date went REALLY well. i K closed, dopamine RULES!!! at the very end i get "when will i see you again" :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
  9. G

Using your Artistic Skills

I was an art major in college so i can pretty much draw, paint and sing anything... now WHERE ARE MAH B1TCHES!!! ;) Lol
  10. G

Thanks. This is pretty much what i was thinking. I didnt kiss her before (i botched the opening). Only problem i see is distance. She lives in westchester and works in the city. Im in brooklyn. She works weekends and lives with folks, i live with folks but moving out hopfuly on 6 minths. Shes...
  11. G

First date with an Hb9 last Thursday. Went really well, IL is pretty high. Convo went really well i pushed a lot of kino. She was looking at my profile every day prior.. and over the weekend before the date Notes- -Spoke with Robyn, he says IL is high. Im pushing kino hard and will posh K...
  12. G

Making the money, buying a house, etc

I will say that if that is the OPs choice, let it ride. Do what makes you happy. However, i while i agree that women today are a FAR cry from the ones of yore, i do believe that there are some (few) worth it. Dont get me wrong, my radar is now always on high alert but i do want kids one day...
  13. G

I'm 28 years old and i'm not horny...

this. perhaps it did get "routine" as you sure seem to be treating it like a chore. perhaps spice things up? if your attracted to her then you should by all means want to bend her over. you should see a doctor.
  14. G

Part I - Your princess is in another castle! 40 Common cases reviewed!

Well said, and kuddos to tge Mario reference. I KNEW that wh%re princess peach is getting gang banged by toad and the hammer brothers!!! "I pulled my back out.." my @$$.!!""
  15. G

This.. F*cking.. Sucks..

Stop dating, go to the gym to vent your frustrations.. TAKE A BREAK. if you go into this half c#cked you will just make things worse. work on yourself till the bad juju subsides.
  16. G

Talking to best friends ex girl after he dies

Sorry to hear about your friend but I find it very hard to believe that you can't turn off the PUA mindset. Yes the situations with soldiers/wives etc happens if you LET IT but the question comes, as a person, do you want to help her or see ger as a prospect? Before any finger pointing, yes, I...
  17. G

Prefering older women to younger ones for dating

So i should just give up huh?
  18. G

How should I approach this situation?

Copy that boomerick. Yeah i am still building my skills at this point. Honestly, im having a hard time keeping up with 5 girls. I think i have my cap. In a moment of brashness i replied that i could make it. I think im going to tell her that im selfish and not looking to have her split...
  19. G

1. Believe what you want. I have 4 dates, different women all this week except 1 2nd date. 2. I only went into detail on this plate to get an opinion since I have never had this situation happen before and wanted to know if this would be a good test as a reforming AFC. I.e. harder situation to...
  20. G

Alright, so I am making my way through the DJb (damn good informative read but LONG!!) The past few weeks have been rather liberating realizing that I am in command of my life. Me as a MAN; I set the course of my life. I have actually TURNED DOWN dates lately since I felt the interest was just...