Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Z

Poll: How hard do you smack her ass during sex?

Just hard enough to get a nice sound, from both the smack and her getting excited from it.
  2. Z

Do you think sexually frustrated men grow beards out of that frustration?

Pressure to stay clean shaven? Never had a woman who tried to get me to shave my beard, my woman gets sad when I have to occasionally shave it off for a visit to a refinery that has strict facial hair rules for safety reasons. Many of my friends in LTRs are always bearded as well. Many of us are...
  3. Z

What advice would you give to your young self?

- Sometimes you're going to get several years into a career and realize that it just isn't for you in the long run. Don't be afraid to try something different, many of history's most successful people didn't hit it big with their first, or even second, choice either. Some people are just meant...
  4. Z

Help - Wish my gf had a hotter face

It's natural to wonder what you could be missing out on and it's also natural to want to keep what is stable and that you are already comfortable with. I too sometimes wish that my woman was thinner and had a cuter face, but she's been loyal for over three years now, is a good cook, always tries...
  5. Z

Is the key to getting women simply, to stop trying to get women?

You still have to try, but at the same time you need to give a subtle vibe that you don't care if you get the girl or not. Like it's been said many times before: don't be dependent on the outcome.
  6. Z

Why are women so desperate?

Dunno who first said it but one of the best quotes I've heard on that recently: "The kind of women who complain that men only want sex from them are the sort of women who have nothing more than that to offer."
  7. Z

What to do when you don't have condoms ?

Yeah that's a red flag if a new chick so much as hints that she wants it raw, especially if it's your first time with her.
  8. Z

No Raincoat?

Even in a LTR with her on the pill I'll still cover up. The pill can fail and condoms can fail but the odds of them failing simultaneously is astronomically slim. Plus I don't pull out, it makes no sense to me to stop right at such a great moment.
  9. Z

Why IOI's are basically useless.

IOD's are the only ones you can rely on, a chick who gives them isn't trying to waste your time so get good at recognizing them. And always remember that a girl who gives IOI's but plays "hard to get" is just wasting your time, chicks don't play such games with men they do want.
  10. Z

Why IOI's are basically useless.

I agree that IOI's are unreliable, especially with the under-25er's who flirt with every man who catches their eye regardless of their actual availability. Call their bluff as soon as possible and find some way to casually inquire about their boyfriend so that they don't end up wasting your time.
  11. Z

Why are we suddenly not listening to our ancestors

Plenty of really stupid things have been perpeptualized under the simple excuse "this is how we've always done it."
  12. Z

Clothing styles appealing to particular classes

All you need to know is where you're going, what the "dress code" is going to be like, and then dress so you look like you belong there but without becoming a just clone of all the other dudes there.
  13. Z

Is having a mobile phone a sign you are not totally alpha?

Only if you shovel the coal yourself. I have a flip phone and I don't care what people think of it. I also drive a luxury car so people don't know what to think anyway when they put the two together. A nice comfortable fast ride is more important to me than being able to play Angry Birds anyway.
  14. Z

How Many of You Still Call for Dates?

If she's not responding to texts then she doesn't want to talk to you and in her mind you calling her will be seen as a form of harassment. Just an observation I've picked up over the past few years.
  15. Z

im running out of places to take girls...

That's BS, unless she's a bimbo she'll probably enjoy getting some culture. Especially if you're intellectual at all.
  16. Z

How Many of You Still Call for Dates?

I don't call anymore either, not for a couple years now. If a text (which is what young women prefer these days) doesn't work then she's not interested enough and a call isn't going to help. As for a mid-30's woman like the OP is describing though I can't say.
  17. Z

I considered tatoos on women to be a minus but...

Sounds more like you've never been outside of your little corner of the world.
  18. Z

Dressing nicer is getting expensive

Those things better zip themselves for you and come with a 100,000 mile warranty for that price. Normally I'd buy 6 pairs for that amount, not that I would as I tend to just cycle through the same 2 or 3 pairs anyway.
  19. Z

Should Newbie’s Target 5s and 6s Only?

Yeah the whole 1-10 scale is nonsense in discussion nowadays especially with guys insisting that "7s" are somehow the average.
  20. Z

Fast or Slow, Two Schools of Thought

True but she's not going to go cold on you the day after you met her either.