Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

Tell me, when do I next her?

Dude you wanna bang her right....chill out then. I would tell her that i'm busy this week, call me next week and we'll see how it goes and put a Fooking smilie face in. Then wait..... These days guys seem to be too fooking hung up on the respect thing. But you're not in any kind of...
  2. R

Went up to an HB9 tonight and..

Go back to the bar, get the CCTV tape, find the bish, sue her ass, much longer lasting punishment than a punch or slap. She might be a bit more receptive next time instead of acting like a ferrall bish every time she hears a slightly crude line. NN just keep trucking bro, btw thanks for all...
  3. R

Pof/online dating help thread

I'd like to see it too.
  4. R

College town bars, great if you are white, nightmare if ur not

OP you are so negative it's making me crazy, ever since started posting on these boards it's either whiney ****e or complete negativeness. It's not the women that's the problem but your negative outlook on life. Man up or ef off.
  5. R

horrible break up

Chin up son!! You're nearly on the the home straight, you did the the right thing by getting out. Just keep reminding yourself why you broke up and never look back. Welcome to the forums :)
  6. R

Give me tips please

Say hello, then look her in the eye and smile, ask her how she is.....
  7. R

Summer Bootcamp 2012 Enrolling Now

My bad bro.
  8. R

POF no success for 1 month

Dude listen to what Ninja is telling you why are you so foooking stubborn what's wrong with you. Improve your situation by acting on the advice of those more experienced than you, stop being a douche!
  9. R

Bro I'd appreciate it if you could post all the challenges/tasks in this thred so we don't have to search through the other thread for challenges/tasks. Thanks
  10. R

POF no success for 1 month

A true ninja!
  11. R

I'd like to do this, is it to late to sign up?
  12. R

Help on getting this beautiful girl!

White knight....have you lost your mind? This is scary!
  13. R

Was she just being considerate of my feelings or is she still interested?

Sounds like you should find new girls to date, this one is done with you. I would try not to contact her, she is not the only girl around. Concentrate on yourself and let this one go.
  14. R

Akward situation

TRUE THAT. Op i'm not trying to hard on you but how is it awkward if you didn't even speak to her or is it just awkward for you to make eye contact. I bet you just feel awkward cos you know you should have spoke to her in class! TALK TO HER FOR HEAVEN SAKES MAN
  15. R

Akward situation

Stop being a girl and ask her out, either way it'll be the end of "the awkward situation".....she could say no or yes, what's the big deal. So don't be a sissy...go for it
  16. R

Akward situation

If you like her ask her out should be good for you
  17. R

White girl who dates black guys reasons.

HahahahahahHahadhahadhadhadhahh so fuc king dumb I love it.
  18. R

I really need advice. Consider this your good deed for the year.

Have you been reading the bible, it's just that I notice it's been a while since your initial post. Well here is my two cents..... You have to do the hard yards there are no two ways about it...... 1. Go out and approach loads of girls and get rejected loads, this will help you plenty, it will...
  19. R

How to get my gf to do anal

Spoken like a true pro, well played sir.
  20. R

What's the most shocking thing you've said to a girl?

If you shave you mustache we might just have a chance hehehe