Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

30 year old dating 23 year old female

OpenMind, Some of you guys keep saying I am being AFC but yet this chick still doesnt think I am into her that much. She asked me again last night if I was just leading her on or if I am serious about getting into a relationship. Just so that you know I am looking to settle down now, I had...
  2. B

Thanks djzulu, really good info and I would like to read more if you post more that is. I dont mind her going out with her friends, hell it gives me a break!!!! If anything was to happen I would find out, I have people everywhere, lol!!:crackup:
  3. B

Thanks guys, but if you knew the whole story you would see that I am not looking needy at all. I have been playing hard to get and leaving alot to her imagination. She was starting to wounder if I was even interested, thats why I threw the hint about coming over at 2 in the morning. Maybe I...
  4. B

I just finish talking to her, I guess she had a miserable night. She said she didnt feel right being there with me home, plus her best friend she went with ended up getting in a cat fight with some other chick. She told me she was done going out to them places for awhile and if me and her end...
  5. B

Thanks hadoken, she would of changed her plans for me but I told her not too. I figure that was good just to show her that I am not the jealous type.
  6. B

I am 30 dating a 23 yearold female. We been on three dates so far, no sex but made out. Tonight she is gone out to the bars with her best friend because I was suppose to be gone until monday. Plans changed on my end and I am not going home until Sunday but she still went out to the bar. She...
  7. B

what did i get myself into

Hey Dice, I am just about ready to get involved with a chick who is 24 HB8.5 who has 3 year old daughter. I was told(not by her) she was 28 before we met but come to find out last night she told she is 24, not a big deal. Anyway, the things you are saying about the single mother your after...
  8. B

A first for me!!!!!

BUMP sorry about that, just want a moderator to see the thread so he can move it if he wants too.
  9. B

A first for me!!!!!

Well I guess I must of handled it OK. I don't see any replies, lol. Maybe I should of posted this thread in the mature men section. If you want to move it, go ahead.
  10. B

A first for me!!!!!

The night went well, I dont think the LTR is an issue. Her cousin that was with us told me she is completly done with the EX. One small issue is that her familly is going through a hard time right now. Her step father is dieing with brain cancer. Her father died 10 years ago with cancer...
  11. B

A first for me!!!!!

I am 30, leuven. I'll let you guys know how the night went. If I get good vibes tonight I think I will get her on the dance floor for a slow one and ask her out on a date....ALONE:up: , I dont think i have to worry about rejection with her. I am also friends with the couple that is setting...
  12. B

A first for me!!!!!

Hi to all the Juans in here, I was a frequent visitor a couple years ago. In my 12 years of dating something happen to me that is a first. The girl is making the first move. Not sure what to think about it, friends of hers is setting it up. She is interested but too shy to actualy make the...
  13. B

how to play this situation.....?

Smooth move on your part Skel!!!! I have to remember that one. I don't think you have to worry about her picking up, she is after you!!!!
  14. B

What do you think about Blind Dates???

I agree 100%, but if I find out she is a pig with zero personality I think I would rather be home by myself with a bottle of rum. LOL
  15. B

Thanks guys!!!! I think I will try and find out what she looks like by asking a few people that should know her. Its a small town so it should not be hard to find out what she looks like and what her personality is like. I have a few friends that I can trust. I don't think she is a 9 or...
  16. B

Hi fellow Juans, I have been asked to go on a blind date. In all my years of dating one thing I never done is go on a blind date. Main reason is because I never been asked. I always lived in my home town, so I knew all the women. I moved to the town I am in now 1 1/2 ago. I don't know all...
  17. B

I dont understand it, i do not mind sitting at home by myself

I feel so much better reading this post!!!!!! I was always going out, then I moved to this really small town with no bars, just a members legion(Old people). I found it hard at first not being as busy with the social thing, but now I enjoy my time alone. I still go out when I am invited...
  18. B

I fvcked a bush-pig

If she was that ugly you should have double bagged her. Put a bag around your head just in case her bag falls off. LOL Join the gang dude, I along with others been down the same road at one point. Look at the bright side, at least it wasnt a fat chick. hahaha!!!
  19. B

IL question

All I can tell you is how I would handle this kind of situation. If she is giving off good eye contact and "full of energy" that is allways a good thing. To find out if it is actual interest or just the way she is. If posible try to watch her when she is talking to other people, other guys...
  20. B

Stay human!

If she excepted the first date without hesitation, their was a little spark at some point. I am not the type to ask out chicks who allready turned me down twice, actually just once if enough for me. I go about it a different way, but hey what ever works for you. Good luck!!