Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Nutritional Supplements??

So because I use information from widely-respected industry experts (and trust me, there's far more than Alan Aragon and Examine), whilst you cherry pick studies to support your position, I'm wrong? Again, find a meta-analysis broken down by experts who actually understand studies; you're not...
  2. D

Cute, one flawed study that has been widely discredited by experts such as Layne Norton and Alan Aragon. The only person I've seen endorse the stuff is Dr Oz, don't make me explain to you why that's a bad thing. You aren't an expert and clearly don't understand how to read studies adequately...
  3. D

Post-Workout Ache

So much broscience. Want steroid-like gains? Only steroids will do that for you. Please do post double-blind, controlled studies that actually prove any claims that fruit juice will eliminate DOMS. I found exactly one that required participants to consume 14 bottles of juice per week, hardly...
  4. D

Brad, you're wasting your money; unless you enjoy expensive urine. Raspberry ketones in particular are absolutely pointless
  5. D

Looking to burn fat!--

This is going to end so poorly. Eat more dude, you can cut on on far more than that
  6. D

How I Lost My Lower Belly Fat

Literally all of that is utter bullsh1t. It's fat, you're simply going to have to diet it off
  7. D

Judge my chest/tri's and back/bi's routines.

Corrections in bold
  8. D

Judge my chest/tri's and back/bi's routines.

All completely wrong
  9. D

Running on an empty stomach Vs Not

Why would you follow such an awful diet for body recomposition? Low fat diets will eventually wreck your endocrine system amongst other things.
  10. D

Looking to burn fat!--

Just look at them...especially Jeff Seid, that kid is far too young to look like he does. I'm sure a lot of them have great genetics but it's achieved with a little "help"
  11. D

MOTU's muscles look better than flab plan for your review and comment

Espi, your trainer seems to be full of ****
  12. D

Hit Plateau - Advice Requested

Okay, you honestly know nothing
  13. D

TheStig's Workout Log

Me, chemical engineering student
  14. D

TheStig's Workout Log

Don't schedule your deloads, do them when you feel that your body needs it
  15. D

You're not doing too much...If you're doing well on your program, keep on it. Fvck, people are so scared of "overtraining" that they never put in enough volume
  16. D

Apple Cider Vinegar

Really? Acetic acid will neutralise hydrochloric acid? Yeah, that's not true
  17. D

Yes. You're new to this
  18. D

Workout Plan

I sustained a fairly severe lower back injury playing rugby and deadlifting has essentially fixed the problem. You have to build up the muscles around the injury or the pain is going to plague you for ages
  19. D

Journal: An Ectomorph Trying to Put on Mass

It's not that I don't care about the studies, it's just that I have better things to do than read through them when we have such resources at hand. I'm interested because you're enthusiastic regarding this subject and was interested as to whether you're involved in the industry or not. Layne...
  20. D

Journal: An Ectomorph Trying to Put on Mass

I'm not going to go and read all the studies, I couldn't give a fvck about glutamine and frankly, I have better things to do. Examine.com is the most widely respected supplement resource out there, countless professionals use it. They're not just some website. Were I quoting bb.com to tnation; I...