Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Smiling wife filmed telling hit man murder option 'easier than divorcing husband'

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/smiling-wife-filmed-telling-hit-man-murder-option-easier-than-divorcing-husband/story-fnet09y4-1226677054310
  2. A

What does a DJ do when dissed by his GF's kid?

I have to agree on all counts. If I had pulled that with any of my parent's friends I would have gotten a swift smack to the back of the head and an immediate apology would've been required of me. But then...I wasn't raised by a (crappy) single mom.
  3. A

Decided To Get A Divorce

Yeah I hear you man. I think this is one of the major contributors to our general decline as a culture/civilization as well (divorce screws up kids, whose own kids end up even more screwed up, ad infinitum). Marriage used to be an institution, something taken as seriously as life/death. Now it's...
  4. A

Decided To Get A Divorce

Aristippus, man what a post, repped. These are all things I realized from my recently ended LTR. Sure it feels a little empty in your place on some nights, but the other 23 hours of the day I feel like I'm walking on air without that constant "presence" (don't want to say burden, but that too at...
  5. A

Decided To Get A Divorce

Sam, Wow man! I have always seen you as one of the more level-headed insightful posters here, so I'm sure you gave this a lot of thought and are doing the right thing. I did the same thing a few years back, and she was an exemplary wife, but it had to be done. I got married real young and was...
  6. A

The Women of LA

...and this is where I live: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBiR2rKU69U
  7. A

i came pretty close to going to jail today

Eh you did the right thing BB. If you have to throw down, best to not do it where there's security cameras, security guards, and ten million witnesses. Then again, if he actually attacked you first, that could all work to your benefit. But if not, the story the camera will show is you and this...
  8. A

What's your advice for a man whose fiancee thinks her engagement ring is too small?

Sorry man, I could not disagree more. Sure what you said might apply to some of them, but I know from experience that when a woman is truly in love with you she will dismiss friends and sometimes even family to support/be with you. The rare "real" girl won't give a damn what anyone thinks about...
  9. A

What's your advice for a man whose fiancee thinks her engagement ring is too small?

Actually if you read her question, *she's* not the one who thinks it's too small, it's her harridan mother and some other snarky b!tches. Women sure can be cold, spiteful jealous little creatures...I mean, who the f sh!ts on someone's parade by disparaging their ring? If I were her I would cut...
  10. A

Woman hires hitman to murder husband; Supreme Court of Canada lets her walk

Man oh man. I just watched the whole video. It's truly unbelievable and utterly reprehensible if the Canadian courts let this woman, nay, criminal walk. I applaud Michael Ryan for making that video though. Would love to hear brad80 or one of the other resident attorney's opinion on this whole...
  11. A

The cake has been taken

Dude a lot of girls I've messed around with, even the smarter ones, claim they have some 6th sense of some sort. Stuff like detecting good/bad energy, one even told me she was attacked by spirits before, all kinds of crazy sh!t. I don't why but these girls think they are some sort of conduit...
  12. A

What's your current living situation?

Man I had a female roommate once, and only once. It lasted about 3 months before I had to get out. The madness started when I tactfully declined her drunken sexual advances but then brought home a much sexier girl than her a week or two later. She flipped out after that and started going...
  13. A

The crying jerk

Yeah I knew a guy like this a couple years ago. Not a friend, but just a guy I knew from around town. Fairly big dude, tattoos, etc. He was putting his gf of 3 years through all kinds of nonsense, telling her he was "maybe going to break up with her in a week but he wasn't sure" etc. She finally...
  14. A

No Single Friends Left

Very, very true. That sentence right there is the gem of the thread so far. Rep. I have this problem too, which has become blindingly evident since I recently exited stage left on my LTR. Man I'd love a good wing but it's been about 3 years since the last one. And I actually do know/meet a...
  15. A

the it's not my fault delusion

This type of sh!t bothered me immensely, for the longest time, until I just accepted that most women are much like children in this regard. Accountability is an alien concept, and blame will be automatically assigned to any available scapegoat. I guess I eventually realized the only antidote...
  16. A

Desdinova's Relationship Recovery Journal

Hey youngster, this is the Mature Man forum, ya dig? Now just go back to knowing everything somewhere else... ;) Des, my only advice would be - don't get caught in the trap of outcome dependency. You will surely sabotage yourself this way. You met some cool guys? Awesome. Personally I...
  17. A

Desdinova's Relationship Recovery Journal

Right on Des, as your clone from the other thread (ha) I definitely appreciate the positive field reports man. This forum definitely needs more of this type of stuff and I plan on contributing greatly in that regard in the near future.
  18. A

Single Moms

Got to agree here. I dont judge any other man's decision, but personally I'm not going to allot a huge part of resources to spawn that ain't mine. Even if she's not a carouselling slvt but just got played by an as*hole who left her high and dry, it's not my obligation to pick up the pieces...
  19. A

15% of girls in the US take antidepressant meds

Weak argument man. That was a band of fanatics with very small numbers. Now, if everyone who owns a firearms in the US decides they've had enough? I think the 270,000,000 civilian guns in the US vs. whatever the military has is a bit more of an even match. Which was the whole point of the 2nd...
  20. A

Look what this guy did to impress his girlfriend!

Why am I not surprised by any of the above.