Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Wife take's break from 17 year marriage to "sow her wild oats"

Because I know some of you guy's love these stories ;) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2997367/Woman-reveals-took-year-17-year-marriage-sleep-men-12-strangers-later-couldn-t-bear-ended-husband.html
  2. J

Match with an old oneitis on tinder

Don't overthink this dude. She may not want rekindle anything. I'd just send something short and sweet, perhaps implying the awkwardness of matching with her on Tinder "#awkward" "We have to stop meeting like this" Etc. You don't have to try display value in the message as she...
  3. J

Is Tinder dead or what?

Yup, dead imo. The only matches I get are prostitutes asking me how many "roses" I'm willing to pay
  4. J

Books on Sex

Someone recommended on here before "2 girls teach sex" it's a dvd series, but you should be able to find it online. Well worth a look ;)
  5. J

Why I don't worry about ageing (I'm 39)

I find the blog slightly ironic, you post how you aren't worried about ageing, yet seem at pains to say through gym selfies how at 39, you are in the best shape of your life. You also mention having tried eye injections to attempt to remove dark circles under your eyes..... To me, this screams...
  6. J

Does internet dating/pof have any merit?

It's up to you. It's an option, I wouldn't put too much effort into it as online dating in general for men is just such a timesink. I tend to find I have better chances on OKCupid, but the women are just so much uglier. Try to keep your messages fun and your profile slightly original. On sites...
  7. J

did you go bald?

I've tried minoxidil and didn't like the headaches it gave me along with pain around my eyes. There is no way I could put up with that, so am happy to rock the Jason Statham look from now on.
  8. J

Girlfriend went Clubbing

Serious overthinking going on here. For me, I'd think the issues would be, "What is her friend like?" If her friend is a slvt or is single and ready to mingle then them just going out the two of them is going to put your gf in situations where she's going to be approached by loads of guys etc...
  9. J

Womens lies and white knights

As my evening is coming towards an end on Saturday, I decide to stick around to watch the UFC in a local members club. It starts at 1, so I'm hanging around in the local, having a cheap pint. It's towards closing time and the many staff milling around are more interested in cleaning up than...
  10. J

Do you have a minimum age?

My friend was telling me the other day about his mate who is 28 and dating an 18 year old. By all accounts they're doing alright and have been together for two years. All of the people I was out with thought this was disgusting. We're all the same age, late twenties ish. I was initially putting...
  11. J

The Game (book)

I think it's an essential book to read especially when one considers what they want from their life with regard to seduction and women. Mystery for example comes across as a truly tragic, disturbed and needy individual. This depite the fact that he has slept with hundreds of women. Read it...
  12. J

I have abandonment issues

Is it because they left you in that ice for so long?
  13. J

This whole Alpha-Beta thing is a terrible way to address situations or people

There are many fake alphas And very few true alphas
  14. J

No more social networking

It's a conflict of interest for me, I mainly use Facebook as a newshub, and as I go to a lot of gigs, I can find out the stage times from the FB event pages. But when you're on there, you end up looking at a lot of crap that comes up and get drawn into that whole status updating crap. When I...
  15. J

how to ask bartender for her digits

In my experience of bar work, staff sometimes hang around in the pub/bar after the shift and have the occassional drink there. I'd try and build attraction and see if you can get her to join you for a beer after a shift.
  16. J

Can anyone give me a reason they would ever date a single mom?

Now, I've never dated a single mum and don't really believe I am mentally mature enough to do so. But that surely isn't a reason to rule them out. Sure, it's baggage of a sort, but everyone comes with some kind of baggage. Dealing with hardships in life brings maturity and demands a level of...
  17. J

Behaviour when Setting Up Date

Just a thought: Do you live anywhere near her?
  18. J

The most beta thing you have ever done

Probably not the worst thing I've ever done, but it sticks in the mind most.... Went to a pub as I knew it was where she hung out, met her was chatting to her etc. She disrespects me or goes off talking to some other guys. I then leave the bar to go home thinking screw this without saying...
  19. J

Rule regarding timing of texts?

I think if she's replying at 4am etc, it does show that she's interested. However, it's not like you can take that interest to the bank and cash it in....
  20. J

Any DJ's out there in a HAPPY, HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP

I would imagine that most DJ's would have no idea what a happy, healthy monogamous relationship is.