Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. V

Jayer's 100 Approach Journal (Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what)

Re: Re: Re: The very easiest approach in the world Uhm... no. YOU were the 'sherlock' suggesting it. Hmm... you suffer from short term memory loss? Or just retardation? I'm betting both.
  2. V

Jayer's 100 Approach Journal (Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what)

Re: The very easiest approach in the world This is the mother of stupid ideas. Working girls will give you anything to make you feel better so that you can come back and so that you can tip well. That is their goal, whether you do so or not.
  3. V

50 yo guy and 26 yo girl ?

No, it's not common for that type large of an age diff. Not to say that it doesn't happen, but it's definitely not common. Regardless, you've got the wrong mentality. Focus'ing on ONE female only, is not the way of the Don Juan. Obsession = failure as a DJ.
  4. V

All the seduction terms and theory are becoming more and more mainstream.

Jake, you still on this foruM?! Hope you're doing well.
  5. V

Here's proof that you guys think too much.

Player_supreme: After you've gotten your emotions back on track, re-read your last few posts. You've already felt the need to qualify yourself to me, such as when the chicks feel the same need. I don't need to qualify myself to you. You can assume as you always do that I have no game. I'm...
  6. V

Testing, 1 2 3 4. Seeing if my new signature works. Alright guys, been fun. I'm hoping this'll be my last post for the next few months. But please, if you want to 'chat' some more, keep responding. I'm sure I'll find an excuse to lay you down.
  7. V

Man, there you go guessing again. I love how you're trying to qualify yourself to me, though. See how much of a DJ I am? "Played not just the hoe's but even some of the bro's." I'm going to put that in my signature.
  8. V

Important points

a) that you shouldn't memorize or carry things on how to pick up women, it's gay b) don't care so much, always worry about number 1 (you)
  9. V

The dreaded kid - anyone with experience?

Generalizations are bad. Don't discriminate. People come in all walks of life. If she was a single mom that looked like Kelly Brooke, of course, most of you guys would turn her away because you're too high standard. And I know that most of you guys have hot chicks banging down your door...
  10. V

The problem with "clubbing"

Just cause you're no good at it, don't knock it. Now, IF you CAN deliver there, and you STILL don't like it, that's a different issue. BUt apparently, that ISN'T the issue.
  11. V

Uhm , ok. Let's just say she's a 6 or 7 than. Shoot, make it a 2 than for all I care... because I don't. And YOU care because of WHY?
  12. V

Alright, I can see you've now definitely run out of ammo. Talk to you in another 6 months. Hopefully you'll have new pics by then.
  13. V

Looks like the same exact pics I've seen from the last time I was on this board. Sloow times eh?
  14. V

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The problem with "clubbing" Thanks. But sometimes people on this forum have to realize it's not about pleasing others. That's how they got in the position they're at (being on this forum all the time). They conform too much to what others think that they become...
  15. V

The dreaded kid - anyone with experience?

Ok, well if you don't want to meet the kid, here's what I've used . I just tell them I don't think it's a good idea for me to meet their kid until the relationship has gone on a lot longer, and you know that the relationship has become more serious. (Not that you have the intention of taking...
  16. V

Re: Re: Re: Re: The problem with "clubbing" If you really think this, than you're extremely mislead. I know a guy that got stabbed with a beer bottle at a club, he was taken to the hospital, so obviously he wasn't able to get the assaulter's info. You'd think the club would handle that...
  17. V

Re: Re: The problem with "clubbing" Uhm, I don't see how that could happen. YOu'd obviously need to call the cops , otherwise, how could you get her personal info to file the report? Duh?
  18. V

Hmmm, isn't that hypocritical? Look how many posts I've done in the last year. I've only been posting again for 2 days since a 1/2 year break. My brotha, you've been here day in and day out (or is that out-ward) for the past year and a half at least, instead of having a life you must enjoy...
  19. V

Uhm, ok. That's how YOU perceive it. But thanks for sharing, now you might want to ask whether anyone cares.
  20. V

Just be yourself?

Hey, if you take joy in petty arguments, especially one that you're wrong (inside out-ward? HA) fine. You can have it. At this point, I can see your desperate enough to take anything you can. Just like I give a homeless guy some money, I'm throwing you a bone. Not all of us can be...