Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

Respond to a women without showing anger

Unless you guys are already banging, don't let her get you mad. Never works out. She'll think you're a ***** and lose interest. Instead ignore her and she'll shut up.
  2. L

Someone please pound this into my head

Don't do anything. For a while. Give it a week or two. If she doesn't respond after that, put her in the basket of other girls who missed out on an amazing opportunity to get @#$% like they've never been f@#$% before.. or whatever it is you have to offer.
  3. L

I wish I was a hunk or a cool guy

Hey dude relax. Don't let life get you down. And don't let girls get you down. Girl's aren't all that. Really. Once you've laid a few girls here and there you'll realize there are better things in life. Whatever you do, don't give in to negative talk. Instead tell yourself the opposite...
  4. L

Let the girl miss you- how to do it ?

Wish I could help you, but can say that she might first need to be vested in you before she will start chasing. So maybe you need to think about you can get her to do things for you rather that what you should do to have her chase you. Once she's invested in you, she'll care about you and once...
  5. L

How to f*** better?

No offense but maybe you're gay :)
  6. L

The best way to find high interest girls

All very good suggestions, thanks. Good luck and all the best with women.
  7. L

I'm better than you.

haha, as humans perhaps but as members of society not quite :(
  8. L

I'm better than you.

Sounds harsh but so true. Women are so different than men. If a man acted like he was above me, he'd be breading an enemy out of me. But with a girl, wow it's so different. So different it's funny. Like you could be very nice and considerate with a girl and next thing you know it's feels like...
  9. L

Worst cities for picking up chicks?

L.A. might be another for the same reasons you cited NYC is one... superficiallism reigns supreme here. But on that same note, you're odds better when you nail down all the super ficial BS women go for... nice car,hair doo,clothing,contacts and a few lies here and there ("know Gene Simmons...
  10. L

50/50 on breaking up, g/f done nothing wrong - advice from older DJs appreciated

If you're not ready to settle down, you're not ready to settle down. Moving in with her now wouldn't be fair to you or to her. Good luck and all the best.
  11. L

Cheap date ideas here please

Watch a movie at your place. Walk on the beach. Get some coffee. Tell her to pay. Tell her you're taking her to some expensive place and on the way there pretend like you're car breaks down and spend the entire night stranded with her some where. I'm out of ideas. Good luck and all the...
  12. L

Why is it GUYS who seem to get too emotionally invested?

That's a very good question. Personally I think it's cultural and based on my experience I think it works like this.. Boy meets girl. Girl gets excited but then boy comes on too strong. Girl wonders why boy is coming on too strong and gets freaked out. Girl loses interest. Or...
  13. L

Dude really? Comon..

Haha, all I see is someone complaining about other people complaining. To answer your question, no I don't feel the same way. If you don't like it here, don't post or read. People come here to get help. Others come here to help. If neither group is good for you, maybe you should find another...
  14. L

Breaking DJ Rules

You sound immature and insecure. The girl likes you. She wouldn't be calling/text/ right away if she didn't. Also, if it got hot and heavy on the 3rd date, she knows it's not just about friendship. Also, if you really like the girl, act like it. If you're just looking for sex, then play the game...
  15. L

What have you learned in seducing women?

That's alot to ask for some one I don't even know, but I'll give you something: it's better to try to sleep with the girl on the first date than to try to get to know her first, unless you're only looking for friendship. Hope that helps you. Good luck and all the best to you with women.
  16. L

How many girls have you slept without using a condom?

That's none of your business, but happy you didn't get anything from that girl you slept with.
  17. L

Confused help!!

Judging by your conversations with her I say she's into you, but you have a girlfriend to think about.
  18. L

a female perspective of the "nice guy"

The link isn't working.