Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

Looking for workout inspiration & advice

First post in this part of the forums, since I just got interested in fitness. I'm looking for workout(program)s to do in the gym, that I can combine with my running training. Where do I stand now? For the past month I've quit drinking and picked up running 3 times a week (1x interval, 2x...
  2. T

TheMusic's Lifestyle Journal

17-03 - A night out So. We got to the club and there was this girl in the stripes. I spotted her, she saw me, nothing happened. Over the course of three hours we looked at eachother, she danced with some guys but blew them of, and finally I saw her and her friend with some dude. The friend and...
  3. T

07/03 - 10/03 First things first. Wednesday and thursday weren't that interesting, except for the fact that I had to redo two exams and succeeded on both on them. Academic bit of succes. The party on friday. I talked about the prettiest girl; on thursday I found out she thought I was interested...
  4. T

Need some Online dating picture consulting please

My profile picture is a serious but great portrait shot. After that a laughing picture in costume (I'm an actor) and in the last one a picture in suit with some friends. Profile is one funny sentence (which girls can react to). Works pretty well for me.
  5. T

28/02 - 06/03 Mostly worked on my thesis. Had a work-party on the 3rd. There were 3 girls my age; one I trained with, so no-go. The second I made out with in a game one year ago; she kissed another dude that game and ended up being in a relationship with him for a few months. Third was my...
  6. T

So, I've been lurking around this website for quite some years. I tried the whole journal thing before (high school, freshman and again, second year, last year) but since I'm not in High School and barely even in College anymore it didn't seem appropriate to keep posting there; to the discussion...
  7. T

Join me on the quest for nofap 2016

Did this three times before; once a No-Fap December, made it 27 days. After that two times a 100 day streak. I noticed indeed that after 30 days of not cumming your system starts to rinse itself at night. Well, I hope to get some action before that. Right now: Day 7. Tough one.
  8. T

Please don't stop 'The Music'

I have pretty low standards on making out with girls. For now I have a totally different question. I need to find a way too give myself a bit more insight in my work, finance and sporting/eating. I have a lot of schoolwork lying around, not the best idea in what financial situation I am and...
  9. T

Little note to this is that I'm still a virgin. Not that I didn't have the chance, just wanted my first time with an above-average girl. So fvcking her is... I don't know, not really my aim.
  10. T

Stupid me. Thinking I would change if I just started a journal again. Well, here's some girltalk, since I still haven't change a bit in my lifestyle. There's this girl, she's in my rowing club. We made out at the first party, got to her house but she wouldn't let me in. I was pissed. Than...
  11. T

So I've been on this forum since 2012, and have started four journals ever since (this being the fifth). I've read some of my posts from those years and it's great to get some of these memories back. That's why I've decided to start a journal again. I'm not entirely sure if it's in the right...
  12. T

Damnt the hs forum really died off

I think everyone who was in High-School graduated and got to college. Too bad there's not a part on the forums for that.
  13. T

Once there was a Musician - JOURNAL

Messed it all up Sorry to bother anyone with this, but I needed to share what's happening to me right now. - Missed a class at university and now I can't complete the course, what means that I have to do it next year AND that I have to pass all my other courses to not be expelled. - Missed a...
  14. T

I'm back? When I first checked this website I was young, just hit puberty and wanted to know how to get girls. It didn't make me happy, on the contrary. Right now I'm more concerned about how I'm gonna get my **** together. Quick intro; 3rd year of college right now, double major (worst idea...
  15. T

Thanks for the slap in the face... Although I guess you're right. Let me give you a little more background; all my life I've had trouble fitting in, making friends, getting girls; I always felt like I was the only one not getting it. When things started to succeed with the ladies I overreacted...
  16. T

The Dj's of the Highschool forum, Introduce yourself!

Why not. TheMusic, from Europe. In college and university right now (needed a challenge), busy with acting, orchestra's and rowing. 19 years old, and always looking for buddy's to help (me) achieve goals.
  17. T

Aaaaand somebody broke into my appartment. Only thing missing (till now): iPod touch, with a lot of old pictures, documents and selfies. **** this sucks. I believe I changed all the passwords I needed to change and disconnected it from dropbox. Did I forget something?
  18. T

+1, 56. Today I noticed I had 2 number 40's in my list... woops! Like a boss Last saturday I had a small party at a friend. It ended early, and I remembered one of my old girls invited me to her house party. She was pretty and I knew she was also single, so why not? Headed over there, and then...
  19. T

Amazing day, ****ty night I've had one of the greatest days I've had in quite a long time, followed by a night so ****ty i can still feel the aftermath. It all started on a beautiful monday morning. Nothing good starts on monday, you say? Well, my day did. I had a productive day, made music...
  20. T

+1, 54 Bad decisions, strange stuff Celebrated a traditional holiday with my classmates, for which we had to write poems about eachother. I got totally burned about my vanity. I have a photo on facebook from my last photo shoot, but apparently they think I'm an arrogant prick for using it. Too...