Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. N

Is this a salvgeable situation? Need some insight, fast.

I would say she doesn't fyck behind my back. But I would also say it's inevitable that she will at some point when I'm not available. She knows about her corrupted personality and she wants to save me from future trouble because she is unable to make an effort to change. Regardless of her...
  2. N

Is this a salvgeable situation? Need some insight, fast.

I knew this moment will come. I'll get straight to the point. She is a female, 24. We were friends for some time, then hooked up in late January. It was her idea, she developed feelings for me. She had a boyfriend for 3 years. I knew him also. She couldn't resist her urges and approached me...
  3. N

I failed yet again..

You're not gonna get any help here. Go on failing. Go on. Only next time, try to fail better. It's so strange how people are giving you advices, which in their world seem so logical and a standard procedure, and yet you are unable to comprehend. You make her number a holy grail...
  4. N

Can't sleep when I drink alcohol

I guess it's the adrenaline. You go out have fun, and then when you come back home you feel like you should've stayed and had some more fun.
  5. N

How would you do it?

This story happend to me last night. I'll try to be as detailed as possible cause I desperately need some directions. And balls. But first is first. Me and 3 mates went to the club, more like a bar with live music. We took place at the bar, ordered drinks and kept having fun. An hour or two...
  6. N

Forget Value/HI/NC/ and all BS On SoSuave

:CLAP:CLAP:CLAP:CLAP: BUT we can't say all that bs we have been reading here is useless. First, many of us would be clueless if there werent any experiences shared here. With all the stuff you read here you get a little grasp of knowledge to cover your inexperience, put a little facade...
  7. N

Fifth Date Ideas?

Why not let her take you somewhere for a change? Why not let her, just this time, invest her time in thinking how to make this night interesting for you? Just tell her 'I'm all yours tonight, surprise me!'.
  8. N

The fwcking bullsh1t I have to put up with. Jesus fwck my social circle sucks b@lls.

Being a Serb, I can say you're right. Too much frustration. Chicks here take 'hard-to-get' to a whole new level.
  9. N

Using new social skills

Interesting points. I tend to do that, think how I'm percieved by others. It's difficult to get rid of this habit. That sudden turn from cold and laid back to entirely different guy. Can't not to wonder about reaction.
  10. N

Observation on not fapping

Quitting masturbation for a short-term motivation and experience - APPROVED. Not fapping as a challenge or an achievement - DENIED.
  11. N

Using new social skills

on chicks you know from your 'AFC' days. How do you do it? It just doesn't seem right. For example using 'kino'. I know this girl for a couple of years. I'm pretty sure she wants me, but not having balls to make a move for a long time certainly did its damage. My image is slightly broken. If...
  12. N

Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my youth

I've been feeling like that quite often. Like I'm missing out on things. I believe life is appreciated in both 20 and 30. I want to believe tomorrow will be much better than today. I think everything is a trade-off. You have to give up something in order to get something else. We want to...
  13. N

Carry an Umbrella

I'd rather, if it rains, ask a hb to cover me with her umbrella. Then I could return the favor another day, if you know what I mean.
  14. N

How many of you have a life?

In life, my dear friend, it's not about getting as much women as possible, because that's only an outward success. It's mainly about cherishing your own high demands, because they reflect your personal values.
  15. N

Pook

What about Jesus?
  16. N

Clothing Style at the college bar

Who cares what chicks like. Just make sure you stand out from other fellas. Good or bad, it doesn't matter. Attention is attention. But you can't go wrong either way.
  17. N

The secret to all of this (a challenge)

Holy sh1t, this is horror for my eyes. I almost cried.
  18. N

Do you have a lighter?

When a hb asks you this, how to use it as a beginning of social interaction?
  19. N

Help me gain 20 kg!

It has been over a year since I entered in a gym for the 1st time. I was very skinny. Overall I wasn't consistent, had monthly breaks and never ever had a diet. Yesterday I took measures and I was shocked. Almost no weight gain at all. So I guess I should take a serious approach, quit...
  20. N

How To Get A Girl Friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sir, are retarded. Get help.