Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

JonJaper's workout log

8th of June was back/biceps: Warmup: 5 mins on that 'exercise bike for arms'' 2 warmup sets of deadlifts, 143 pounds, 10 reps Max effort deadlifts: 2 sets, 1st set was 286 pounds, 7 reps, didn't go to failure, so I increased the weight in the 2nd set to 297 pounds, 5 reps to...
  2. J

JonJaper's workout log

7th of June was chest/triceps/shoulders Warmup: 5mins on the 'exercise bike for arms' 2 warmup barbell bench press sets, 66 pounds, 10 reps Max effort barbell bench-press: 2 sets, 121 pounds, 6 reps to failure DB incline bench press: 2x44 pounds, 2 sets, 7 reps, didn't go to...
  3. J

JonJaper's workout log

Now here's a major bummer... As some of you know, here in the UK at the start of June there were celebrations for the Queen's Jubilee (basically commemorating 60 years on the throne). As a result, there were work holidays, closures and delays to public transport...AND my gym was shut...
  4. J

JonJaper's workout log

27th of May was back/biceps: Warmup: 5 mins on that 'exercise bike for arms'' 2 warmup sets of deadlifts, 143 pounds, 10 reps Max effort deadlifts: 2 sets, 286 pounds, 5 reps to failure Assisted pullups: 2 sets, with 18 pounds of assistance, 5 reps to failure Bent-over BB rows: 2...
  5. J

JonJaper's workout log

Funnily enough I don't really have a set 'goal' as such. I wanna get as big as I can naturally and lift as much as I can naturally. The emphasis is more on bodybuilding and appearance rather than the powerlifting/strength side of it though. In terms of leanness, I would aim for 10% bodyfat or...
  6. J

Rubato's 25th Birthday Advice Thread

Dude, I noticed Rubato's account on here is inactive...what happened to him? How is he doing now?
  7. J

20 day ketosis journal.

Hey OP how is the keto going for you? I've been on it for 2+ weeks so far, carbing up once a week as recommended for individuals who are doing intense workouts. I noticed you have a soda fix...have you ever considered diet sodas? They have zero carbs and I admit that sometimes I have a craving...
  8. J

JonJaper's workout log

I couldn't do ab-work today....I went quite late to the gym AND had some gym instructor broscience me on workouts etc. He was also concerned because I was making too much noise. Since I go to failure every set, at the end of the squat set (as I approach failure), I lower the barbell down to...
  9. J

JonJaper's workout log

Today was leg/abs Warmup: 5 mins on treadmill 2 warmup squats, 99 pounds, 10 reps Max effort squats: 2 sets, 242 pounds, 4 reps to failure...losing even more strength I usually squat to parallel...but since I am starting to hit a brick wall I think I'm gonna start squatting ATG from now...
  10. J

JonJaper's workout log

Wednesday (16th of May) was back/biceps day Warmup: 5 mins on that 'exercise bike for arms'' 2 warmup sets of deadlifts, 143 pounds, 10 reps Max effort deadlifts: 2 sets, 313 pounds.... But I lost more strength! 1st set was only 5 reps to failure, 2nd set was 3 reps to failure Assisted...
  11. J

JonJaper's workout log

Tuesday (15th of May) was chest/triceps/shoulders Warmup: 5mins on the 'exercise bike for arms' 2 warmup barbell bench press sets, 66 pounds, 10 reps Max effort barbell bench-press: 2 sets, 121 pounds, 5 reps to failure DB incline bench press: 2 sets, 2x53 pounds, 5 reps to...
  12. J

JonJaper's workout log

Monday (14th of May) was leg/abs Warmup: 5 mins on treadmill 2 warmup squats, 99 pounds, 10 reps Max effort squats: 2 sets, 242 pounds, 5 reps to failure Leg press: 1 set, 330 pounds, 5 reps to failure (with full ROM of the machine) Stiff-legged deadlifts: 2 sets, 264 pounds, 5 reps...
  13. J

JonJaper's workout log

Long time no update...but doesn't mean I haven't been sticking to my workouts!! Time for a review At the end of the last 8-week workout cycle at the end of April, I was 167 pounds This is an increase of 42 pounds since I started working out in October. Main lifts: Squats: October...
  14. J

JonJaper's workout log

28th of April was back/traps/biceps day Warmup: 5 mins on that 'exercise bike for arms' 2 warmup sets of deadlifts, 154 pounds, 10 reps Deadlifts: 2 sets, 313 pounds, 5 reps to failure Assisted chin-ups: 2 sets, 15 pounds of assistance, 7 reps to failure Bent-over barbell...
  15. J

JonJaper's workout log

27th of April was chest/triceps/shoulders day: Warmup: 5 mins on that 'exercise bike for arms' 2 warmup sets of dumbbell bench press, 2x35 pound dumbbells (so 70 pounds in total), 10 reps Dumbbell bench press: 2 sets, 2x61 pound dumbbells (so 121 pounds total), 6 reps to failure...
  16. J

JonJaper's workout log

This week is the last week of my 8-week workout cycle. I'm not overtraining this week since I have recently gone into bad sleeping and eating patterns which has taken a toll on my body. This week I intend to reset those bad sleeping/eating patterns. Plus next week during my rest week I am...
  17. J

JonJaper's workout log

LOL@ bot automated response^^^ Wednesday (18th) was back/traps/biceps day Warmup: 5 mins on that 'exercise bike for arms' 2 warmup sets of deadlifts, 154 pounds, 10 reps Deadlifts: 2 sets, 313 pounds, 5 reps to failure on the 1st set...4 reps to failure on the 2nd...
  18. J

JonJaper's workout log

Yesterday was chest/triceps/shoulders day: Warmup: 5 mins on that 'exercise bike for arms' 2 warmup sets of dumbbell bench press, 2x35 pound dumbbells (so 70 pounds in total), 10 reps Dumbbell bench press: 2 sets, 2x61 pound dumbbells (so 121 pounds total), 5 reps to failure Incline...
  19. J

20 day ketosis journal.

Nice...I'm starting a keto diet in just under 2 weeks, I'm doing it for the very 1st time though (only started working out since October), so I'll be interested to see how you get on. I plan on carbing up once every 7 days.
  20. J

JonJaper's workout log

Easter vacations are over, I'm back at my university gym which means a free-standing barbell!! Today was legs/abs day. Warmup: 5 mins on treadmill to get blood flowing to the legs 2 sets of warmup squats, 94 pounds, 10 reps Max-effort squats: 2 sets, 236 pounds, 7 reps to failure on both...