Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

Is this relationship worth it?

Everything ended up working out fine. Some of the insight here was really helpful. We talked out any frustrations we had, and they stem from my job accelerating our return-to-office date by six months compared to what they told us a month ago and that I want to move sooner to avoid a lengthy...
  2. T

I can’t go cross-country on a whim right now because I have to work and she has more vacation weeks than I do. I think what you’re saying is right. At the same time, the first family vacation was tradition. This second one was because she felt trapped in her apartment during the pandemic (her...
  3. T

I’m not worried about cheating. Her parents know me and like me. Her friends know me and like me My concern is that my gf is suddenly taking these 3-4 week vacations to go to her parents’ second home and I’m feeling like less of a priority.
  4. T

I've been dating my girlfriend for a year and a half, and for the most part, it's been amazing. However, she has taken a pair of 3-4 week vacations with her parents on the other side of the country in just the past couple of months because she feels confined in her own apartment during COVID...
  5. T

Is my friend busy, or is it something else?

I haven't reached out since the last time I attempted to a couple of weeks ago. As far as I know, he isn't having any serious issues. He lives by himself, so it's not a domestic problem. He was in a serious relationship a few years ago and there were never any communication gaps. At some...
  6. T

Frightening. They don't see each other every day, so that's what makes it puzzling. Why not communicate on days you're not preoccupied with her? And even when my gf and I have looked to double-date, he (or, more likely, she) doesn't appear interested. The fact he doesn't appear to fight back...
  7. T

This doesn't involve trying to get a girl, but it does involve dating, so I am hoping you could explain what's happening in my situation. I've been dating my gf for a year. My close friend has been dating his gf for 4 months. Early on when he and his gf were dating, he would text me regularly...
  8. T

When did the relationship start?

I'm in a sort-of odd situation, and need some relationship help. I've been dating a girl for over 6 months, and things have been great. She's a lot of fun and we've somehow avoided any drama. But here's where it gets interesting - she says we are in an exclusive relationship, but shies away from...
  9. T

Marking their territory?

I know I'm bringing up a dead thread, but once my friends knew the hickey was there, I stopped trying to hide it. I still put product on it (until the bruise lightened), but stopped raising my collar or wearing different shirts. For work meetings I would cover it the best I could, but otherwise...
  10. T

Marking their territory?

Good to know. Guess I've been claimed. ;)
  11. T

Marking their territory?

I was hooking up with a HB I've been dating last night. After we were finished and got out of bed, her jaw dropped - we learned she gave me two hickeys, one on either side of my neck. Despite my efforts to cover it up with concealer and raising the collar on my shirt, my coworkers quickly...
  12. T

FR: HB tries to stun me with new date, I end up laughing

I'm paranoid even bringing up people I am currently dating in general to others outside of my closest friends. So, I take your advice to heart and am not letting her - or really, anyone, into that circle. People get the basic facts and that's it. As for tonight, things were fine. I treated her...
  13. T

2 different people. The wing woman is another girl I work with who is in a 2-year relationship. She's new to our company, but most of the other guys treat her based off her looks alone. That stuff doesn't phase me anymore.
  14. T

Oh absolutely. It was a work event, so I was going to see her regardless. Ironically, her presence last night turned into an asset for me. How? The HB9 that was with us picked up on the girl's act very quickly and, with her right there, tells me, "Hanging out with you is so much fun. There are...
  15. T

The entire situation was uncomfortable, and not just for me. She was certainly insecure. If I were in that guy’s shoes, I would have deleted the number before I got home. Someone asked how they met and they both started mumbling until I said it was probably Bumble (they conceded I was right).
  16. T

I posted last week about two girls I am talking to and how their recent behavior was puzzling. I'm more or less figuring it out. One of the girls returned to normalcy. The other one is why I'm making the post. Girl #1 I've been seeing for just over a month. Things are really good and we're...
  17. T

HB who previously turned me down acting strangely

Well well. Nothing ever comes easy, does it? Over the past few days: B has barely texted me. We slept together a few times over the weekend and to my knowledge, there weren't any issues. But throughout this week, I've barely heard from B when she would typically ping my phone several times a...
  18. T

This is what A has turned into. She hasn't invited me out to meet any of her friends and hasn't been a wing woman in any way. She is, as Amante Silvestre says, a liability.
  19. T

Very insightful feedback! Appreciate all the responses. A couple of thoughts: I always have a little chip on my shoulder from people who have said I'm not good enough or turn me down, either personally or professionally. As much as I want to rub it in A's face in some fashion, I'm not sure...
  20. T

A couple of months ago, there was a HB (let's name her "A") I was very interested in. We went out a couple of times, but ultimately she LJBF'd me and did so in no uncertain terms. We still get along well, but that may be a product of the fact we work together and hang out in the same social...