Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Any of you tried instagram lately?

I was not referring to tinder. I came across a profile on instangram feed.. saw one/two have their email address/phone numbers. there will be an option displayed "call" when someone puts their phone number. i was wondering why girls do this
  2. M

Any of you tried instagram lately?

i see lots of girls have email/phone numbers displayed publicly lately.
  3. M

Why do girls ?

I see other girls in the picture too Sometimes two or more girls
  4. M

Why do girls ?

A question folks I noticed this several times on social media. Why do girls go to motels even though they live in same city. I noticed when they posted pics from social media. Mostly go to decent motels like 4-5 stars. I am not talking about call girls or hookers in general .
  5. M

Does adding girls on Facebook work now?

Thanks for the advice , I think you are correct . When they have fb they get tons of messages from dudes
  6. M

Does adding girls on Facebook work now?

I see a cute girl on Facebook and she is single. Will sending a message or friend request work?
  7. M

Conversation Continuation tips

Great advice guys... what about online conv like on fb
  8. M

Conversation Continuation tips

Hey folks, its been a while have opened a thread here. I have a question So when i talk to a girl for the first time I forget how to end it and so i find an excuse to leave it. I would like to know what is the best way to end a conversation so a girl remembers me.
  9. M

Women addicted to social media

this picture is right
  10. M

Is this true?

Share your experiences to other folks You have to mentally **** a girl before you physically **** her.
  11. M

Cruise Game

interesting thread...lets see
  12. M

Can anyone explain me?

Why do clubs pays Scott disick $$$$$$ for his appearence in the clubs?
  13. M

Fun with Facebook - Weeding Out The Ex's

great job :rockon:
  14. M

got ED, simple, low cost fix (for most)

How about some Raw onions slices ( Except the bad foul)
  15. M

Morals Vs Girls

Hello Folks I have a question in mind for a while and would like to share with you guys. I have been raised by my Mom and Dad ( good people), while i have been raised they taught me how to be a good person, don't lie, be nice blah blah blah I went into deep down my DNA and in every day...
  16. M

This story

I think we should start using audio/video recording devices in daily life too
  17. M

This story

Cliffs http://nypost.com/2009/09/18/twisted...nd-rape-story/ Old story but here are the cliffs Girl and bf are at club and get separated due to brawl at club Girl leaves without bf Gets banged by 5 dudes Bf hasn't heard by gf so he goes to her dorm Sees her looking like she just...
  18. M

This story

The Hofstra freshman who had a raunchy restroom romp and then cried rape made up the twisted tale because she didn’t want her schoolmates — particularly her new boyfriend — to think she was easy, the beau told The Post yesterday. “I think she needs a psychologist. She probably felt like...
  19. M

This Is Pretty Awesome

:up: Singing will get you punani
  20. M

Backup Plan

Understood..thank you