Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

HELP: Can't choose between two girls. They're both good friends.

I like the idea of cooling it off with A an to pursue B. The thing because it's summer and I'm not back at uni for another 2 months I would only see her when I headed down to see my mates and what not who are 2-3 hours away. I have been keeping in contact with B since we finished for summer...
  2. S

I'm on the verge of wanting an LTR with B more than with A. Thing is I'm happy spinning them both, I just can't do it with those two because its impossible to pursue an LTR with B but keep 'my eggs separate' with A. A has 100% been more receptive, it's almost effortless with her whereas B...
  3. S

And when the meltdown from one eventually comes? What then?
  4. S

How am I meant to make a choice between the two of them? I've slept with them both yes, and they're good friends but not best. Say I choose B then A would be upset and probably hate me and accuse me of leading her on. I choose A and I feel like I might still want B or what not.
  5. S

I'm in a bit of a tough situation here. Basically I've been spinning two plates at the same time, A and B. I met them both at pretty much the same time. For a long while both A and B were pretty much unaware of each other until I discovered they were good friends, figures hey? And then A...
  6. S

Falling for a girl at Uni with Summer approaching

Basically a few months ago just before Easter I met this great girl called X. Over this Easter break we kept in contact away from University but always brief and as soon as we were back from vacation we went on a date and I kiss closed it, all well and good. During this time I was still...
  7. S

So the chick just LJBF'd you. Simple reply.

Got LJBF'd the other week by a girl I got with that same night. She text me the next day saying that she didn't like me in that way and that she gets really lovey when she's had a bit to drink. Naturally my response to her saying that was a cool one and an unphased one. Worth it to continue...
  8. S

I don't understand why anyone bothers?

To be honest, if he needs motivation to do all this then I'd suggest to him the same way I discovered all of this. Go read Neil Stauss' book The Game and take it with a pinch of salt. The moral you can take from it is that with work and effort in pretty much any field, you can improve. After...
  9. S

Competing for a girl with a friend, who is difficult to gauge and loves to Friendzone

Yeah I feel like I'm doing the right thing. As far as not hearing much from her now and then? Should I be concerned or just continue to spin plates
  10. S

Competing for a girl with a friend, who is difficult to gauge and loves to Friendzone

How do you destroy the pedestal then? My friend has been FZ'd by her, in her eyes now he is a friend and I've told him what to do which is exactly what you and I would both do if we were ever FZ'd..get out of there. Nismo gave a good response but I'm interested in broaching the subject more if...
  11. S

It isn't obvious competition whatsoever. When I am around her and my friend is there, out of respect for him because I know I have way more game than him, I act disinterested. He doesn't know I am actively pursuing her.
  12. S

Sosuave, it has been a while! University is going great, I am in the big run up to end of year examinations, doing Law makes it particularly difficult. I took the good advice all those months ago from here and although at the time I couldn't see a silver lining to the cloud, I've finally...
  13. S

Jariel's post on NC

Thanks guys for the responses. It's tough because I understand concepts and what people talk about on here, Perserverance who has commented on here knows my situation better than most but you all say the same things I'm just feeling it hard, I'll find myself going to sleep easily, I'll wake...
  14. S

Jariel's post on NC

I will take this all on board, it's good to have some distinguished people commenting. In terms of the situation though, are there any positives I can look at I know the usual one give away is if she wants to remain your friend. Do I need to let her know I don't really wish to be her friend...
  15. S

Advice on dealing with a break up at University

It wasn't a sudden lack of interest, nowhere near. A rebound potentially. Somehow even I doubt that she has something going on with a guy. But then again if she does, she can go and **** herself and any respect I had for her remaining.
  16. S

Jariel's post on NC

I saw the examples on Jariels thread and sort of wanted that to be me as well. It hasn't been a long break up, a few days if that. Which is why I wanted to know if she was just bull****ting about being completely over it or not. So I block her on facebook, when I see her about round university...
  17. S

I'm not sure to be honest, it's the fact that I got comfortable with going round to where she stayed on campus after lectures and such, and hanging out with her and her flat mates as well who were also my friends. On top of that I think it's because she's very good looking and real smart, a...
  18. S

It developed more today. Her bestfriend had been speaking to me and she said the following. I don't think she needs 'time to think', I feel like youve given yourself false hope. I think you'll be friends in time, but that'll be it now. Its what she said to you the other day and I think...
  19. S

Jariel's post on NC

I have asked a few questions on my ex and I hate to mull over the same subject twice but being a reasonably intellectual guy, I like to stop my mind wandering with some solid facts or what not. Anyway, I read Jariel's post a few days ago all about NC and it gave real good examples and such. I...