Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Which city is better for finding latinas?

Miami is sloozy central in America. Especially with latin women and white b1tches who think they're latin. Enjoy bro, latinas are my favorite. I went to Puerto Rico for my boy's bachelor party and wedding in late June and I felt like I was in heaven. Gorgeous latinas everywhere.. Even the damn...
  2. D

Cardio--a DJ's Tool

if you wanna go all out, do cardio and then smoke weed at night. being stoned dehydrates you even more so
  3. D

Sciences says men who "chase" women are losers

I'm with Zekko on this. Currently in a LTR for almost 2 years. Me and the girl have a lot in common from our interests to our personality to how we view the world and deal with people.. and i don't think it makes me any less alpha.. I'm always ready to walk away if sh1t hits the fan.. In fact...
  4. D

Sciences says men who "chase" women are losers

this post should be made into it's own thread and stickied
  5. D

Sick of the obsession with perfect 10 women on this forum

Solid advice, thanks. I think I'll pass on Match.com for now, as it's a paid subscription, but maybe if I really wanna run wild with this and approaching isn't going so hot I might have to give it a shot. Pulling girls my own age is pretty easy since like 80% are narccacistic sl5ts, but...
  6. D

Always Wear A Rubber

I use to never wear a condom unless I had to. I fvcked prob 80% of the first 20 girls I had sex with without a condom. Then at some point past that I got into a LTR and my gf went to get tested because unlike me she's responsible and it turns out I had chlamydia and gave it to her.. Ever since...
  7. D

Oh I didn't realize we were counting the other 1s too. They are Jenners technically not Kardashians? I'm not sure don't really follow that sh1t. but yes I'm gonna agree with you that Kendall is the hottest. After looking at some pics I change my order actually. 1. Kendall 2. Kylie 3...
  8. D

Interesting. I'm actually in northern New Jersey now, I just never bothered to update the profile. What kind of dating sites do you use to meet these women? Think they would go for someone my age? Tips advice? I only bagged a "cougar' looking girl once. Except she had a giant butt instead of...
  9. D

is it weird that they are my favorite type too except I'm half your age?? Where can I meet more of these chicks? lol
  10. D

If you can't get laid in 2016, somethings wrong..

I disagree that things are easier.. Game has to be more viscous nowadays, you really gotta excel in reminding these chicks they aren't the prizes they think the are to bang a lot of different girls. If you have the stomach to do it right, it's not that hard. But you need something that draws...
  11. D

Finally Met an Alpha Male

When it comes to outright Alpha, unfortunately genetics do play a role. However, height isn't an automatic deterrent. In high school the kid I knew with the hottest girl as his girlfriend was like 5'6 or 5'7. And when she dumped him for cheating he was with another hot girl. And a hot girl...
  12. D

The Freindzone

Some girl was showing clear sexual interest in me, so I asked her out and she told me she doesn't date (wtf? lol ) so I told her ok so stop flirting with me then. and she got all quiet and awkward then mentioned how we can hang out as friends instead of a date.. Told her no sorry, i have enough...
  13. D

Can't keep a shallow b1tch if ya pockets ain't deep

Can't keep a shallow b1tch if ya pockets ain't deep
  14. D

If You Have HIV Don't Bang a Crazy Woman

he deserved it
  15. D

Notice how most women are attracted to broken men

^ The women that psychos etc attract easily are just as broken, if not worse or getting there compared to them.. However, the reason they get other p5ssy is, like El Payaso said. These guys don't care what people think, women want strength. ANd some are also dumb enough/narcissistic enough to...
  16. D

LR: 21 y/o slvt

Very nice. Nothing like a young sl5t to bring a smile to a man's face. Fetlife any good? Or is it typical OLD?
  17. D

Dating Website Profile Picture - PhotoFeeler

lol this things pretty fun actually. just put up a random shot I sent my ex smart: 21% Trustworthy 24% Attractive: 71% bad boy status oh yeaaaaa. too bad it's only off 5 votes, gotta keep voting on others to get a larger test. pretty cool way to gauge how diff styles work for u. some cute...