Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. H

Disregard Logic, Acquire Females

Good post!
  2. H

Any tips on approaching "famous" women?

You hit the nail on the head. Not just with girls, but male celebrities too. When I played in a band a couple years back, as great as it was getting such loving attention from people after a show, it's amazing how difficult it is to respond or have a conversation with someone who comes up to...
  3. H

Attention is like extacy for a woman's ego

Not a bad way of looking at it haha!
  4. H

Habit Modification 101: Creating new positive DJ habits

Good post, Not a bad way of looking at it!
  5. H

3 Phases and 5 Lessons on Confidence

nice. It's funny how obvious such information you posted is, but so easy to forget.
  6. H

Asking for a phone number VIA Facebook - Faux pas?

There's a lady I had recently bumped into, whom I had known for a long time. We've been facebook "friends" for the last couple of years, and when I bumped into her again, I ended up balking on getting her number (shouldn't of done that, but what can you do about it now?). I had thought about...
  7. H

Most AFC Song Ever

Not only did the message of the song bother me, but the music itself sucked too!
  8. H

I think we've all been there at on time, but good lord, it's just pathetic to see from the 3rd person point of view. Those guys are pathetic for drooling all over her, she is pathetic for being insecure enough to need such attention. And I was just saying "hi", and those numnuts start...
  9. H

And I think this rant is in the wrong forum. But I'll let the moderators make that call.
  10. H

Quit smoking cigarettes - cold turkey!

I am well aware bud. This was not my first attempt at trying to kick the habit, and I usually got re-hooked on smoking in years past because of the exact thing you said. But I'm wiser than I was back them, and I don't plan on looking back. I'm no longer desperate for a smoke when I've been...
  11. H

I usually like going out with a bunch of my friends to a bar on Tuesdays, which I totally did yesterday. Anyways, every now and then, this girl (I'd say about an HB7-8) I know through several acquaintances would be there. I sometimes liked to flirt with her, but it never really gone anywhere...
  12. H

Quit smoking cigarettes - cold turkey!

I've pretty much kicked my smoking habit after 12 years of being addicted! After I had gotten sick the last time, I used it as motivation to quit (since I don't really like smoking with a sore throat). I'd often try and replace my smoking times with drinking water, and if I could find the...
  13. H

Girl called me Ted Bundy at the bar

Ah Ted Bundy, another proud citizen of Tacoma WA!
  14. H

"Im down to hang out but strictly plutonic"

I think you hit the nail on the head here. And I gotta say, I think lot of people fail to realize, ESPECIALLY the average chump, that the friend zone is a two way street. If she wants to be your friend, cool. She might be an awesome friend, but she shouldn't get any sort of girlfriend treatment...
  15. H

"Im down to hang out but strictly plutonic"

It's very possible it's just a front, so I'd say go for it. One of my few successful stories started out kind of like that. I remember I had went to a party with a girl a long time ago, I remember when she dropped me off by my car, she said she had to leave. I asked if she'd like to come in...
  16. H

Marijuana/Cannabis

I think it depends on the girl. There are a few pretty good looking ones who like to toke up, while others frown upon guys who do it. But like any wise, do it because you enjoy it, not because you feel you need it.
  17. H

Protein powder - Before or after workout?

Usually after a workout is when I typically like to drink my protein shake, but I've been thinking about making the switch to prior. what is your opinions on the matter, is it a good idea, bad idea or does it really make any difference what so ever?
  18. H

Confidence boosters

I'm feeling a bit down on myself lately. Is there anything you fellas do to try and build more confidence when your self esteem takes a bit of a hit?
  19. H

British accent

I think it's a common stereotype in America too haha. Not just british accent's but most foreign accent's are considered exotic around these parts (It is in Washington state, not sure about Florida haha). But an accent alone isn't gonna get you girls down here, just about everything else...