Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

help! im such a p#ssy

excuse it's my way or the highway
  2. T

The real way to attract women

OP stop worry about what other people think of you. you do whatever you want as a man
  3. T

What does she want from me?

this :up:
  4. T

Dealing With **** Tests in Social Circles

OP was too sensitive over nothing
  5. T

How do you know if you came in too strong?

you did nothing wrong. follow what pimp said
  6. T

Broke NC with Stripper after 9 weeks

because Big let his emotion control his judgement instead of utilizing all the facts he tried to chase the woman and prove himself to her while she obviously had less interest never try to impress a woman by any means
  7. T

Here's the problem 99% of the time

absolutely, taking actions and being outcome independent are the common trails shared by many successful people, just go for what you want :D
  8. T

"Personal Growth As with all types, the INTP can achieve personal growth by developing all functions that are not fully developed, through actions such as: expressing appreciation towards others working within other people's limitations accepting and praising others' imperfect efforts, if they...
  9. T

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INTP haha, so true :yes: i'm wondering how many people here are scorpion or libra-scorpion cusp
  10. T

if she's into you you will know

make sense. so basically it's still a numbers game.
  11. T

HELP: Can't choose between two girls. They're both good friends.

B doesn't sound like LTR material to me if you want to pursue her in that direction
  12. T

Rate this chick out of ten

no more than 3
  13. T

Career First, Women Second

One thing I learned in my life is never trying to impress a woman. If she doesn't like who I am, so be it.
  14. T

Advise needed on mixed signals

yes if you just want to bang crazy b****es, this works every time. now i am trying to avoid this type of women since i plan to build LTR and a family with a stable woman
  15. T

Career First, Women Second

yes. this is my goal to do both :rockon: i think i've almost reached that healthy balanced point
  16. T

gf having lunch with guy friend

this is how a real man should react
  17. T

When She Invites A Male Friend To A Date

or she just wants to add you to her option list and keep you around but you are definitely not at the top of her list or she's just bored and playing some silly games with you
  18. T

How do keep your woman excited in your relationship ?

you don't control them. just be the best for yourself. if a woman doesn't appreciate you so be it. her loss.