Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Let my relationship go too far. Stayed for selfish reasons, how to get out?

Thought about it, not sure I want to potentially mess up or delay her future just so I can put off breaking up with her for a few more months or however long. You're definitely right, easier said than done though...
  2. S

Let my relationship go too far. Stayed for selfish reasons, how to get out?

Hey guys, So around summer last year, I started to have oneitis for a girl I had friendzoned. Decided to try things out. Regular sex and a regular relationship was nice for a while. She got hit on a lot, being pretty cute, I got jealous but not nearly as jealous as she did. Now It's almost...
  3. S

Journal - Approaches on street, at mall, etc.

Been to MTL before, actually going again for march break, pretty awesome place. I live in tdot. With poker; You can win with bad hands, in fact, poker is only like 10% what hand your dealt. In professional poker, it RARELY comes down to showing hands. It's about how you PLAY that ****ty hand...
  4. S

How to stop seeking approval?

Very aware of this. What I mean by sometimes having to force being non reactive I mean when not in state. I can be very state dependent, when I'm not with friends or in state I overthink too much.
  5. S

How to stop seeking approval?

Simple question. How would you guys recommend going about becoming less approval seeking? Something I noticed lately. I feel like I'm sometimes having to force the un-reactiveness and strong frame, if you understand what I mean. How can I make the transition from being nonreactive and alpha...
  6. S

Following through with numbers.

Wish I had realized this earlier. Used to be such a fan of text game. Would text for hours and hours and day after day before setting something up. Waste of time, you can't **** your phone. Also, if she's hot, realize how many guys text her on a regular basis. Don't be more entertainment.
  7. S

Been reading your journal for a while now. Pretty awesome stuff, especially how dedicated you still are to updating it. I'm sure you could pull pretty easily if you had more intent there. Also, where in Canada are you from?
  8. S

LearningSlowly's College Pursuits

Towards the end of last year I got to the point I was drinking every single day for a couple months. Quite a bit too, pretty ****ing ridiculous. Before that, it was smoking weed. Quitting was easy once I decided I wanted to. I think to stop or cut back you just need to have a strong enough...
  9. S

Should I add a girl on Facebook even if she has a boyfriend?

Do whatever you want. Don't overthink something so simple, it's so irrelevant to the long term
  10. S

how do you deal with other guys

It's completely about your frame. Your frame needs to be stronger than theirs. For me, I generally spew bull**** about absolutely nothing until they give up. Dismiss people rather than respond to them. Just don't react. Completely and entirely ignoring them consciously is reacting.
  11. S

Highschool Victory Lap, don't know people, how to play it?

Alright, title basically says it. Going back for one more year, which means I don't know too many people. Most of them know of me, mostly the girls, but I never really talked to many of them. Basically I have one year left, I want to have as much fun as possible. I dont want it to be a boring...
  12. S

I'm going to make it. My story.

What works for me at the mall (or anywhere if I'm alone) is just working my way up. Getting in state. It's best to start being social the second you get there. The more you think about something the chance of you actually going through with it lowers. Start off with a few hello's, flirt with a...
  13. S

Smiths Journal

Yeah I self-amuse too much, need more intent if anything. Another part of it is these girls live pretty far away, so the chance of something coming from it is pretty slim to begin with. Definitely true from when I'm in my area though. Friday night - Pretty boring. Just a night in the suburbs...
  14. S

Smiths Journal

Might as well start off with yesterday. Went into the city with a friend. Pretty uneventful day. Last time I went I got over 10 numbers just for self amusement, one hit me up to be FWB, it's too far though. Hour trip each way, nobody else wanted to go. I wasn't going to sit around all day in...
  15. S

Smiths Journal

What up, smith here. Time to finally start a journal to try and force myself to get better faster. Going into senior year (again) in 3 weeks. Most people know of me, girls mainly, but don't actually know me. I'm not going to have a ****ty year, I gotta meet people, make new friends, get new...
  16. S

Anyone find it easier to approach and talk to the better looking girls?

I usually dont open with a compliment but I am very direct. Maybe the not-so-goodlooking ones just think I'm messing with them for fun, which I guess I kind of am, even with the better looking ones.
  17. S

Anyone find it easier to approach and talk to the better looking girls?

So something I'm noticing as I start approaching and being a lot more flirty in general; the better looking a girl is, the easier time I have talking to her. Obviously not true for all cases, but it seems to be how it is for me. When I approach a good looking girl (8+) I'm getting all smiles...
  18. S

For me, once I hit day five, its easy past that point. However, I find it doesn't make a difference in my game or motivation really. The first time I tried no MB, I thought it did, but quickly learned it was all in my head. Whatever you do, don't start using it as an excuse for not doing...
  19. S

//The Chronicles of BPH\\

I feel like I'm reading the same **** over and over to be completely honest. In my opinion, you need to step out of your comfort zone a lot more. You seem happy with the same group of friends and girls in your life, and not meeting any new ones. Go out, cold approach at the mall or something...
  20. S

Jack Wealthy's Journal of Beasting

I completely disagree. Smoking has always changed my personality. I used to smoke 3-5 times a day, for about a year consistently. It made me extremely shy and introverted and want to talk to nobody except maybe my few closest friends. Now, when I'm sober, I have no problem meeting new people...