Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Get her attention back?

So I find myself once again in a situation soley due to my lack of game or anything that resembles it. I would appriciate and help or advice availible as this is getting pathetic. 4 college girls rented the house beside mine. All of them are in relationships except for one, who also is by...
  2. M

Fell ass backwards into a HB10?

Thanks for all the replies guys, I really appreciate it and will not waste the effort of your responses with inaction. I do plan on asking her out, but I am not sure between one of the bar nights (every night this weekend will be insane) or taking her for coffee somewhere nice (I know she...
  3. M

Fell ass backwards into a HB10?

Hi guys, long time lurker, only beginning to actually post and be proactive. I am learning, trying my best, but still clueless with women (look at my posts for proof haha). This time I don’t know what to think, and don’t want to screw it up, so here is situation: First day of university...
  4. M

Nerdy girl is now Hot

So dead in the water was putting it nicely. Same girl who told me she is “pretty much free all the time”, now is “really busy for the next few weeks”. She clearly has no IL now, feels like talking to someone different. Funny thing is she wasn’t too interesting or special, but getting...
  5. M

Nerdy girl is now Hot

I thank everyone advice for the advice, regardless of how varied. I am here because I need help, so I will take it in whatever form it may come. Whoever wants to help enough to take their personal time out to post is really appreciated and not taken for granted. I know I screwed this date...
  6. M

No Fap Challenge Progress

I am 2 weeks in and have had no serious withdrawls, minus the first few days being mad enough to punch a baby. But I noticed a huge boost in the gym performance wise, and I wake up with a raging one every morning reminisant of my junior high days. Has anyone seen the Seinfeld episode where...
  7. M

Nerdy girl is now Hot

So date could not have gone worse IMO, but I will divulge the details, hopefully getting advice on how to improve… I was super nervous leading up to date, so I stupidly let my friend who came by, convince me to blaze that I would be really relaxed. I figured I had a few hours still and...
  8. M

Nerdy girl is now Hot

I would like to first say I really appreciate not only the replies, but the depth to them. I almost didn’t post initially as I didn’t expect much realistic help direction, but you guys (TRSX especially) have been great. To get back at the situation at hand, I think a bit more detail might...
  9. M

Nerdy girl is now Hot

I did use your advice thanks a lot. I think I just need someone to tell me like it is sometimes and not all this motavational you can do anything stuff. Only slight concern is she might not be sure of what the situation is either. I straight up asked her to meet for drinks at a patio and...
  10. M

Nerdy girl is now Hot

so i got a date for this weekend! first date in a looong time hopefully I dont mess it up. I would love that kino technique you were talking about or any other help you may have
  11. M

Nerdy girl is now Hot

I realize I make everything so much bigger in my head, and I am my biggest challenge. But in this case where Im confused now is how to approach. I initiated contact and got her number under the whole group hanging out for drinks etc. If I call her to hang out/go out, wont she be expecting...
  12. M

Nerdy girl is now Hot

Never really dropped a hint im into her. Wasnt sure asking her for a drink straight up would work as we've never hung out together.
  13. M

Nerdy girl is now Hot

Long time lurker, new poster, need help please. I just finished a university summer class in which I met a close group of 5 friends: 2 girls, 3 guys, everyone is in a relationship except for one girl, Katie, and through jokes made via the group, it is clear she is actively looking for a guy...