Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

Women want to LOSE the game

I see you're the one b!tching and moaning when you don't like the stuff others say. Besides calling men faggots for being in a relationship and droning on about women will treat you like sh!t.....what else do you have to say? Most posters have tuned you out already, others are laughing...
  2. P

Your insight sucks having no point to it and your name calling is not necessary. Betas are the ones who lose their cool like you do Play Her Man.
  3. P

:yawn: Your long winded negative alpha/beta posts are sure boring. Nobody cares what your opinions are about men and women. Men will spin plates and will find a woman they want to be with. That is not be being a faggot. Start posting something interesting for people to read. Who wants to read...
  4. P

Can't seduce what you hate

Fantastic thread Cola. Ignore all the jokers tearing down your thread, they can't get any women at all. Great title to your thread, they hate women and can't seduce them. This thread is pointless to guys like you and Poon King who can't get any real women to seduce. Women don't want anything...
  5. P

Trolling texts/comments to send to unintersted girls

Well, basically you're telling me you have no current options hoping to get something started with a girl who lost interest from the past. Not really worth the effort, but like I said to each his own. Better to spend that time brushing up on your day game instead. You might have better luck than...
  6. P

dating douchebags, badboys..etc.

Comments like this is why most people on the board don't take you seriously. Same boring posts about bad boys and betas followed up by childlike insults.
  7. P

I think it's a waste of time spending any energy on uninterested girls. Your time would be better spent to have something fun planned for the weekend or doing something new and going out to meet new women. Those girls you text will be out with guys they like. To each is own and you can do what...
  8. P

What's the point of texting uninterested girls? They'll probably just delete your text. How about texting interested girls so you can get laid. Isn't that a lot better?
  9. P

dating douchebags, badboys..etc.

:yawn: Another boring post.
  10. P

Don't drink the entitled FEMALE kool-aid

Getting women tipsy is for every guy's entertainment. Women want free drinks and you are giving them what they want in return for sex. You call that being a beta pandering to women. Why is not pandering for you and for other guys it is? Neither is every other guy, but you still call them...
  11. P

The point is you're stilll spending money sometimes on women like the rest of us do. And for some reason you're still calling that beta. Women want free drinks and you're still giving them free drinks. Women are dictating your behavior, you're giving them free drinks for sex after. And you call...
  12. P

Ever Dumped A Chick & Tried To Get Her Back?

Don't crawl back to a chick. Once you dumped her don't go back into the recycle bin. It wil never be the same as it was before and she can wind up dumping you.
  13. P

I might even love her

I would move on with her, just because she doesn't trust you like she did. Trust is an important issue and the last thing you want is to be second guessed with everything you do. Don't be with a girl that doesn't trust you. Her attitude and feelings will change towards you with trust issues. She...
  14. P

Interesting...Basically you are doing the same thing that other guys do, but are calling them betas...spending money sometimes on women. Don't you see that as being hypocritical when you always call guys betas? You are being a "beta" too spending money on women just like everyone else. Every guy...
  15. P

I'm probably going to jail

The lawyer said it's a dumb idea to file charges but he is still going to file charges because she did? :confused:
  16. P

how do you handle plates

Always have enough plates to go around and use them at your convenience.
  17. P

Girls who like texting a lot

Once you start with the texting, it will start increasing all during the day.
  18. P

I like you, I miss you, but....

Forget about it, going back to an ex is a mistake especially since she verbally expressed she has no intentions of a relationship.
  19. P

South Carolina officer charged with murder after shooting man in the back

I bet stuff like this happened all the time and was just covered up before technology caught all the footage on video.
  20. P

Another BPD story

Don't sweat it, we all make mistakes. I'd cut all contact for good.