Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

Having many girl-friends as social proof:

using girl friends without a doubt works as social proof. it triggers the pre-selected attraction switch. just make sure those girls are being super flirty and touching you a lot. every girl in the bar will notice this. the trick with the girl you like is this, you must be congruent with the...
  2. T

A girl and her dog...

there's a difference between animal lovers and crazy people. i'd put her in the crazy category. i dated a couple of girls like this before and wont do it again. after i bang them i get rid of them, or just use them as FB's. the other problem is that their dog's needs will always come before...
  3. T

How to Handle Last Minute Resistance to Sex

say i need to use your bathroom. that gets you in the house, proceeed from there. the general rule of thumb is when you get token resistance take 2 steps back, she should then initiate back. then take it forward. also keep this in mind, when a girl says she's not gonna have sex with you, she's...
  4. T

Looks versus personality

first of all i wont bang a chick i'm not physically attracted to however this is the way i see it. some girls are fun to go out on the town with and some girls are just good for banging.
  5. T

did i make a mistake being too cheap?

kinda sounds like she was working things out with other options and was still curious if her inital attraction for you was real. if your on a date with a girl and she's having a bad time being all moody. its your job to get her out of the funk. get physical with her, tickle her, thumb wrestle...
  6. T

time waiting between first and 2nd date contact,does it make a diff if low or high IL

i always follow up the next day but be careful with the content of your messages. dont talk about how much fun you had on the date or ask her the same, or how you cant wait to see her again. keep the convo going, make it light and funny for about 5-7 days without asking her out. this will show...
  7. T

Can you help me with this confusing flake situation

this is why i stay away from meeting girls online. you get 100% more flakes online than you do if you meet them in a bar or in public. they cant hide body language. back to your situation, its one of or a combination of both, she has 100 other options of guys she's meeting online. #2 you didnt...
  8. T

Online method to getting laid...taking convo 0-60 with 1 question

it works the same in real life game. getting girls to talk openly about sex is a intragral part of getting laid. example i tell a girl that i'm the worlds greatest kisser and have trophies to prove it. 5 mins later we're making out. i then tell a girl i'm just as good a kisser as i am licking...
  9. T

Discussion -> Woman using Alcohol for an excuse

it is without a doubt an excuse women use to make them feel like they're not sluts. i'll give you another example....halloween costumes are always slutty. the girl is not a slut, she's just wearing the uniform. the bottom line is that if more women didnt give a f-uck if other women viewed them...
  10. T

Hell no B*&ch!

rule #1 when a girl says she's not going to have sex with you, she's thinking of having sex with you. if she's thinking of having sex with you your probably going to have sex with her. you just failed the test. and its not a hard test to pass. take two steps back, keep your cool, then start to...
  11. T

The Rule on Compliments?

use push pull compliment then push her away. ex wow your new haircut looks really nice, its a shame i only date blondes. i like to mix it with kino...ex compliment give her a big hug then push her away blaming her for trying to seduce you, or say thats all you get, get off me, push.
  12. T

HELP PLEASE!!!How to not seem needy when you are already in a relationship???

be unpredictable when it comes to responding to phone calls and texts. answer some right away, answer some an hour later. more importantly you will need to continue to show high value traits to keep her interested and to keep her chasing you. the biggest one is jealousy. i'm not saying you have...
  13. T

What do I do here?

i think its too little too late. you have dragged you feet so bad on this one. my guess is that you will eventually come up with some excuse to ask for her phone number and she will have no problem giving it to you. she's comfortable enough around you. she knows you are a harmless nice guy. but...
  14. T

why do women start to ignore after seemingly decent interaction?

keep in mind that just because you have a conversation with a girl doesnt mean she's attracted to you. any girl will talk to you if you have good enough conversational skills. think about this, have you ever been in a public place like a spoting event, or a concert, or a bus stop, or on a plane...
  15. T

So sick of flaking b!tches

#1 build more attraction = less flakes #2 when i ask out a girl, before i've had sex with her, i always ask her to join me to do something i'd be happy doing by myself. if she flakes i already had plans to do that anyway. #3 rearranging your plans tells me that you are putting way to much...
  16. T

Confusing.(Mixed Signals)

this is just one example of how flaky most women are. the only thing you can do to limit the damage is, to learn to build more solid attraction from the start. its true girls that have high attraction and interest levels flake on you less frequently. the other thing you need to do, and it...
  17. T

I need serious help...

first of all keep in mind that girls on dating websites have 100 more options then you have. she chose someone else who better fit her needs, or someone else who has better game. i've known a lot of girls that have done online dating and they all say the same thing. they all say they are tired...
  18. T

Keeping sane between dates

go find another plate to spin
  19. T

Is she rejecting me?

if she was attracted to you, she would find time to go out with you no matter how busy she says she is. work on your attraction game.
  20. T

Trouble with hired gun

the best attraction switch to hit on hired guns is pre selection. she must see that you get a lot of attention from other hot girls. these girls get hit on constantly so she will believe more of what she sees rather than what she hears from you.