Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

How do I handle a manipulative gf?

She obviously did but I think your missing the bigger picture. I'm pretty sure it happened BECAUSE of his AFC / clingy behavior. He can be upset for her doing that but I think it would be wise for some self reflection.
  2. J

You're really insecure / controlling. I can't stress how much your over looking you've been "dating"(Forced) this girl for A WEEK!! If this was your wife or something you might be in a position to ***** / freak out about it. Maybe she's talking to other dudes because the guy she thought was...
  3. J

NWO's global agenda.

Yeah, it's definitely been apparent to me for quite some time now. It should be a giant slap in the face to everyone, The Defense Authorization Act. People should be up in arms over this. As if the Patriot Act wasn't bad enough. No where in the constitution does it say that you get all of these...
  4. J

Damn, dude. I really hope your a troll, for your own sake. But you might not be so I'll tell you what's wrong. I'll start with the fact that' it's only been a week and you're trying to control this girl and have to twist her arm to have her introduce you as her boyfriend and make it...
  5. J

Had my first ever four-some & picked up a girl

OMG, man! You had me rolling with that. Nice touch with using the rocker emote, haha. Anyways, you definitely raped that chick....:woo:
  6. J

Seduction Based Magik Spells

I normally don't disclose thse secrets so easily but you seem like you could really use the help. My father and his father and his father before him etc... all were wizards. Upon the age of 13 my father started to teach me the ways of the craft. Luckily for you the seduction spell is a...
  7. J

Be honest. Are you a virgin?

Right....Like I'm sure everyone could get rich if they wanted to too. :cool:
  8. J

a way to 2x a handgun's power exists, safely

I'd be interested in knowing what you mean by doubling the power. Kind of vague. Also, if you have "patent pending" status, it's as good as having a patent and you're protected.
  9. J

tried to play it cool and she called me out on it saying trying to make her jealous

Yeah, this is why I don't always like the "fake it till you make it" attitude. You end up doing **** like this and going overboard. Normal, busy people still have time to get back to someone sooner than a day or two and they would certainly give more than vague answers to someone they are...
  10. J

girl wont go away

So, just to clear some things up.(I know this is probably just a similar example not a carbon copy of one) After you asked what was up and she said she was still coming, why did you not say something like "Okay, cool." or "See you later." Did she respond with the other text too fast before you...
  11. J

Trouble sleeping after going to the club

Taco Bell's expensive? They have like .89 burritos, dude. Not sure where you could possibly find cheaper food. Also I would wait for more than two experiences before making some sort of determination of what is causing it. It actually sounds more like anxiety to me. (Laying there, unable...
  12. J

Would you wait 90 days to have sex with a girl?

Yeah, I don't thinkt he Hobit you quoted has actually had sex with any women to know any better himself, but that was nice of you to explain it to him anyway. I think I WOULD if I was just absolutely crazy for a chick. But realisitically I don't think it would happen, for either of us. If...
  13. J

Your New Years Eve Plans

I'm excited, playing out at my first New Year's show. Going to be great, my band get's the "midnight slot" . Play for an hour and a half and get done at 12:15 so we can party there the rest of the night. We aren't getting paid as much as I know we should be but we're going to have a blast.
  14. J

Girlfriend 'partially' breaks up with me over a TEXT?

^This^ You really need some bros / family to lean on for times like this. A girl your seeing for a month probably isn't the best. As Ice said it's great you can recognize where you went wrong. Now it's all about moving forward and applying what you know. That situation is really sh1tty...
  15. J

Had sex once, now she wants more but I don't

I respect your opinion, I agree it's more of a "responsible" thing to do. BUT, let's be honest.... Saying "I'm not attracted to you and sleeping with you is a mistake." probably will fvck with her emotions way more than disappearing. If you disappear she can at least justify it somehow. Sure...
  16. J

Had sex once, now she wants more but I don't

^This^ I've done it with a few girls myself, like I'm sure most of us have. I've found you can pretty much pop back in these girl's lives whenever you want later down the road too.(Probably a couple year window) As long as they aren't taken.
  17. J

Modern Warfare 3 :)

BF3 is great, not recycled garbage like COD. Back to the drug debate... No need to argue when we have scientific studies :) http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/09/110929074205.htm "Lasting change was found in the part of the personality known as openness, which includes traits...
  18. J

Liking a picture on Facebook?

I know it's weird but she'll probably think "he must like this pic." Mind blowing, I know. But really dude, you better stop analyzing over sh1t like this or you're in for a world of pain, and you're going to be making threads like "She looked at me for 10 seconds, then said she loved me, does...
  19. J

OMG! I have the best POF opener ever!

I'm right there with you, man. Dating sites have been a huge waste for me personally.(Aside from nudies from a couple chicks) I've only gotten to the "texting" stage with a few chicks and had one meet up with me. But it's one of those things were you have to not try to insult other peoples...
  20. J

OMG! I have the best POF opener ever!

This same thing was posted a while back from "ninja..." something or other. I think he stole it from the bodybuilding forums, I'm guessing you just found it there? There was an entire debate over this. If you get the girl to respond so what? This type of response you get from it won't be...