Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

A test or being dumped?

Just part of small town life. Very limited supply of single women.
  2. T

A test or being dumped?

Been backing off for several days but tonight she gets really pissed cause I have not come to her house but she never invited me. She keeps saying I am welcome to anytime. But she lives 20 miles away from me and I don't want to show up uninvited. How can I redeem myself?
  3. T

A test or being dumped?

No contact since Sunday.
  4. T

A test or being dumped?

I have been dating this chic since back in the summer and lately she's started being distance not texting for a couple of days at a time, being *****y, resisting being kissed. etc I am probably being dumped. What should I do?
  5. T

Need help with shy 19 yr old hb9

She stares at me but when I make eye contact she looks away. Normally I would approach her but her family is very protective. How should I go about this?
  6. T

Girl asks "how I feel about her"

How should I have responded? We have been seeing each other for about 3 months now and she has already told me "she is falling for me".
  7. T

Real life Alphas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buuC2IHqgCk
  8. T

How to handle rude waiters/waitresses when on a date?

I was on a date with a chic at a restaurant Sunday our waiter was being sort of pushy like he was trying to rush us to finish our meal. I didn't want to seem mean in front of her.
  9. T

What should I do here?

I been talking to this hb8 chick late teens to early 20's for awhile now she works at a store I go to and we banter back in forth and have very good rapport and she seems very attracted to me. She even get's mad if I go through another cashiers line. Today the timing felt right to ask her on a...
  10. T

Was this a test, or blowing me off, or she chickened out?

I have been chatting with this chic on facebook for awhile. She was the one that messaged me first, we have good rapport, I have knew her since grade school. She works part time at a full service gas station. So I pulled in there today to get gas and she ignores me and the other chick that was...
  11. T

Please give me some date idea's

Thanks gentlemen. We do have a lake but neither seems the type that would like that sort of thing.
  12. T

Please give me some date idea's

I live in a very small town with very little to do. We have no coffee shops, bars, clubs, movie theaters. One girl is close to my age and another is late teens possibly early twenties.
  13. T

Does penis size matter?

Does a dude with a larger penis need less game? A guy with a small penis need more game? Does game even help after the chick finds out the guy has a small penis?
  14. T

Facebook opener for hb9 hadnt seen in over 20 years?

I happened on a chick on facebook I hadn't seen since 7th grade. She was only at my school for that one year due the other girls were extremely jealous of her. I'm not sure if she would remember me or not. I made the mistake of grabbing her butt one day in front of the other kids and she never...
  15. T

Facebook opener?

Anybody got a good opener for a late 40's hb8 on facebook? I do not the woman at all.
  16. T

Assertive Women

Now that's the kind of woman I would like to find.