Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

When She Says "Don't Kiss Me"

They say it because you "date" prostitutes, bigneil.
  2. A

The Pendulum Has Swung Too Far the Other Way Regarding "Looks"

Way back then diseases were a problem. Syphillis and clamydia were always around. The thing is that in the last 30 years HIV/Aids has surfaced. Mild discomfort versus agonizing death. You can see why people talk more about std's. You're saying that your sense of smell improves if you eat a...
  3. A

BREAKTHROUGH: When Was The 1st Time You Broke Ouf of Your "Nice Guy" Routine?

Why would I care that she doesn't want to have a family with me, when I clearly don't want to have one with her? If a girl stands me up, she's a poor quality girl. Not someone I'd ever contemplate having a family with. No need to get even, because at that point she simply stops existing.
  4. A

BPD ex texts me after 6 months at 1am after grandma dies

Why is the anger still there? So much time has passed.
  5. A

Are men shaving now??

Yes. And to be frank as far as I can tell in our locker room, the majority of men does. My girl thinks it's more fun to give *******s when I shave, so who am I to object? Also, I see that you are still with the stripper..
  6. A

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Have you ever met this girl?
  7. A

The 2012 D!ck Resession

So how's AA working for you?
  8. A

Muscles are handy

Good point. Muscles do tend to give men confidence. It's hard not to be confident when you're the strongest guy around. I notice it on the football field as well. If my deadlift goes up, so does my performance. And it's because I feel strong. But it's not the strength that makes me better...
  9. A

What is your Body Fat Percentage?

There are sprinters with a BF percentage lower than 10%. They're still healthy. Mine is somewhere around 10, but I'd probably look better with a bit more fat.
  10. A

It's not about cheapness. It's about not having to pay for sex.
  11. A

I don't pay any of them and I never will. Women wanted equal rights and they have them. That means I don't pay her bills. I've been seeing her for a year and a half.
  12. A

Newsflash: I don't buy my girlfriend boatloads of stuff, I might not marry her, I do not pay all her bills, if we'd live together we'd share the rent and if we would get married, there'd be a prenup. And she still wants to be my girlfriend. You have to pay to have sex. I get that. It's...
  13. A

Wow. I really pity you guys. Having to pay for sex and then telling that's the way to be a succesful man in life.. Jeez, how low can you go. Burroughs, if you read my posts (I doubt you can read, but one never knows), you can see that I never said prostitution should be illegal. It is indeed...
  14. A

Faggot talk? I don't need to pay for sex. I can get sex any time I want, because girls actually want to suck my ****. You on the other hand..
  15. A

I'd say it doesn't necessarily make it easier to score with girls. It might mean however that men find out that relationships aren't just about sex. In my experience the men who make things strictly about sex are also the least likely to score. A more laidback attitude, of a man enjoying life...
  16. A

LOL. I live near Amsterdam and you're considered a loser if you go a prostitute. Pretty much no girl will want you if she finds out you used to need prostitutes. So no, hardly game changing. It just means you pay.
  17. A

You'd think that, but it's not true. Pictures of me standing in front of great sights like Monument Valley do get a lot of likes. And it's just me. They also show that you want to go places and that's important. Most importantly though: it means you actually went there and had fun. Now when...
  18. A

Relocating (again)

She's a stripper. She won't get on a plane or drive hundreds of miles. She'll just blow some other guy.
  19. A

Relocating (again)

You're such an AW :D.
  20. A

"Some Guys Make $600,000 a Year"

Perhaps you could get on your knees and do a trick, like the good little dog you are to her?