Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Long Distance Relationship Issue

agreed with the above......she will be banging guys when youre gone anyway.....get out there to experience more girls..have fun..youre only young once
  2. A

A Lack of Confidence is The #1 Reason Killing Your Chances With Women

Wow.......Guys on here cant read at all....they do it on my threads all the damn time......they do it on here too :rolleyes: No wonder these men cant get women....they cant read the info to learn anything :rolleyes: Can you read?.....I think you need glasses too He said he is going to...
  3. A

Facebook Relationship Status

really who cares.....she doesnt want to change it....why fight about it a facebook status means nothing.....just bang her while you can.....thats what you should be doing instead of arguing with her. start meeting other girls so when your relationship goes south you have a...
  4. A

A Lack of Confidence is The #1 Reason Killing Your Chances With Women

So what if its obvious? so what if was written before? the guy knows what he's talking about this was a good thread nothing wrong with trying to motivate men to be better maybe someone can learn from those guys mistakes most threads i see on here is obvious too its always...
  5. A

Yes, Women Today Have More Options Than Some Men

hahaha Love this thread......well written too. of course this thread is obvious.......it is about reality.....what most of you guys don't understand. read the first few sentences......the OP wrote it to shut up the posters who are in denial on here.....jdealsilviera, amazing, the guys on...
  6. A

The bitterness, the sarcasm, the useless fighting on here is amazing and hilarious

hahahaha..........ain't that the truth you can add jdealsilviera and amazing to this list i tried to reason with them on the other threads they dont understand.......they cant read.....they dont understand or know women...they are afraid of the truth....they cant accept reality....they...
  7. A

How to be a successful man

+1 rep Sucessful men have options just as successful women do Great thread
  8. A

Some guys are living in denial about women

Just speaking the truth here....some guys refuse to believe what reality is. Glad that you guys are seeing reality and know whats up. saying that women have options and like a lot of sex too is nothing new it is not degrading....it is the truth.. Right....you are a successful guy...
  9. A

Sosuave Lunatics

you can't answer my questions because you don't have an answer to them because you know that i'm right. Why are you making things up for on here? You call me out in the other thread and on here. You're the one who said we are calling women sluts for hooking up with one guy. Never said they were...
  10. A

You should take care of yourself for yourself but if some of these guys want to get better with women they need some motivation to do that to better themselves or they wont be successful with them. some guys aren't blessed with good looks, not well built, dont have a lot of confidence...
  11. A

Hot women have a lot of options today They will pick good looking guys over ugly or average guys because they have high standards. They dont want to settle for less. Every guy wants a hot girl.....same as a every girl wants a good looking guy they might not be able to get one but that...
  12. A

Sosuave Lunatics

This guy has no clue at all. We weren't talking about girls cheating on you. We were talking about SINGLE girls that hook up which a lot of them do. so if you hook up with them...then you find out she is talking to another guy or maybe hooking up with him....why should you care?..its not your...
  13. A

Sosuave Lunatics

Thank God....a Voice of reason on here...I agree with everything you say....good ID too. you explained this very well. +1 rep for you Also, girls will lie about who they have slept with because they dont want to appear as a slut. you dont know them....how do you know how many guys she...
  14. A

Sosuave Lunatics

if you got out more you would know this instead of basing what all women do only on one guy or a few friends.
  15. A

Sosuave Lunatics

Wow...you are an attention wh0re aren't you? you are worse than some chicks I know... You even had to make a thread to get some attention. There is no point to this thread at all....in fact you should be ashamed of yourself to even make this thread. If you don't like what certain...
  16. A

It all just fell apart. Explain this...

what??? overboard? look at the convo what do you mean she didnt do anything wrong? she is the one who made excuses for the date every damn time why are you making excuses for her? guys or girls that are interested in the date wouldnt give a sh!t about the time as long as it was...
  17. A

royally f'd up a perfect pick up, salvagable?

well weezy you're 0 for 5 at least you didn't tell this chick off why were you still hanging out with her after you got the number? you get the number then you go. she thought you were creepy hanging around still... then following her....and a kiss? wtf? why did you do that...
  18. A

She's best friends with her ex

Agreed with all the posters above, Fred, Delly, zekko, sinnerman, gangster all your points are valid and are the truth. Guys that are able to get lots of girls with no problem would not just focus on this one chick with an ex in the shadows or even think about being in a LTR relationship. why...
  19. A

Older Women

seems to me to an older woman is looking for a young guy to keep around. older women are easy because they dont want some old dude that is out of shape. to me its always better to have a newer car than an old used car did any of them turn crazy? i heard some guys had some because the...
  20. A

The truth about women, the sex they have, and how guys handle it

Who is whining about it? nobody. just the guys who dont believe. just talking some truth here. when a hot dude is talking to her she is letting that guy in...not the average guy..she is "only talking" to him.....that is her f buddy....the other 10 guys dont have a shot. all she needs is one...