Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. G

How do I delete my account?

Just keep my account around so I can privmsg others. Ill stop posting, Goodbye.
  2. G

"Some Guys Make $600,000 a Year"

Exactly but when I say stuff like this im a troll, that is the point im trying to bring up. Its not hard to make 500+K. I will be making that very soon and im in my twenties. 145K is great in a place outside the big cities, New York, Chicago, L.A., that money will be gone fast. I...
  3. G

Pof first message. What do you think?

Try it and let us know.
  4. G

I'll still creep the site, ill just stop posting all together. Good bye. I was going to post my FR with brad80 but they shut down the thread. I proved I was not a troll by giving brad my real number and still I got flamed. Brad thanks for all help, I will go out with you next weekend...
  5. G

It seems I can't express my opinion so I'll no longer post here. How do I delete my account before I get IP banned? Alle_Gory says there is something wrong with my post: Quote: Originally Posted by gspshields2 bigneil, having money is probably an alpha trait in itself, if you don't...
  6. G

Girl flaked on me

Your thinking of "Tekken 2" genius not "Taken 2", Taken 2 is an action thriller with Liam Neeson, not the video game.
  7. G

"Some Guys Make $600,000 a Year"

bigneil, having money is probably an alpha trait in itself, if you don't have it, you are seen as not trying hard enough, or lazy, or no AMBITION(this is the right word), whatever the case maybe. If you truly wanted to make 600k a year, you could do it, she wants a motivated man. All...
  8. G

Critique my looks

First, stop wearing golf shirts they make you look older than your age. Second, you need to hit the gym. I can benchpress 330 pounds and squat 450. I curl 80 pound dumbbells. Your goal is to outlift me. You also need to gain about 40 pounds of muscle.
  9. G

Girl flaked on me

Sounds like she is on the rebound, but now has buyers remorse. She has low interest level now. It could rebound, but don't grill her about it, pretend it never happened. Ask her out again in a few weeks, and if she accepts cool, if not, doesn't matter cause you have other options.
  10. G

A guy asked out my GF :confused:

It's true the girl could shut him down in a split-second. But just saying that confronting the guy would also stop the situation as well. I had a similar experience with my friend's girl and some other guy in my neighborhood. I confronted the other man and told him not to mess with my...
  11. G

Dumb Women on POF

The best thing to do is to ask her to come to a place near you. That way, if they flake, you only lost 5 minutes of your life. Or double book and at least 1 of them will show up. How much time did you spend commuting to said location? Sounds like alot, because you are pissed off at...
  12. G

The problem here lies clearly with the guy. He has no respect for the OP. What is he going to do to gain respect?
  13. G

Are you going to just let this guy punk you like that? I want to know. I don't think she will respect you if you do. What do you plan to do about the guy? You could probably talk to him about not talking to your girl anymore. Do you think this is possible? That would solve the...
  14. G

what does this mean???

I would just wait it out for a few more days see if she contacts you. If she does shes interested. If she doesn't well, probably not a good sign. In most cases i've noticed if they are interested they will text you non stop.
  15. G

what does this mean???

Did she text you back yet?
  16. G

brad80 and GSP going out thread

Why are you such a hateful person?
  17. G

Walking around in Public with POF Whales

Thanks Meast, that girl you recently went out with on POF didn't want an LTR? What did she say to you and what did you say?
  18. G

My question is How come the whale only wants an LTR? Shes not open to anything other than LTR. How do we circumvent this?
  19. G

How come the whale only wants an LTR? Shes not open to anything other than LTR. How do we circumvent this?