Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. I

Can someone slap me out of this phase...

Wait...they change as they get older? How so? And no those are not sarcastic questions, I thought all women act confusing
  2. I

Can someone slap me out of this phase...

Whats up guys, once again long time no post. So my B-day just passed, I just turned 22. The other night I was talking to my friend and it got me thinking how fast the past 3 years have gone by!! It really feels like my 19th b day was just 5-6 months ago..it kinda scared me how fast time has...
  3. I

The only way to get your ex girlfriend back.

Agreed. Also what I want to add to this is be happy! What I mean by this is, no matter how sad and miserable and depressed you feel inside DO NOT SHOW IT! This will make her stay even farther away from you. Everywhere you go, act like you're happy. Smile, laugh and be positive. This shows...
  4. I

Some odd things I find about the whole soulmate thing..

Quick rant.. No this is not I hate women or anything like that. Its just today I was talking to a friend and we talked about marriages here in the US. It turns out only 48% of people stay married and do not get divorced. But in reality that number is a lot lower. Out of the 48% who stay...
  5. I

DJ Bible is always on point

Its good having close chicks friends(as long as you're not into them and keep it strictly a friendship and nothing else) because 1)They usually have hot friends and they take you around them:whistle: 2)You learn a lot more about girls when you're close to them as a friend
  6. I

DJ Bible is always on point

Just wanted to share a quick story with you guys. My bestfriend is a girl(if I had to rate her..8.7). But I am not into her.. Anyways she has been with her BF since 2008. Back in January she called me one night and told me how she thought of breaking up with him because "there was no more...
  7. I

Steroids - cheating in the game, cheating yourself, or legit?

Ok...as someone who has used steroids for 2 years, I just gota say no...do not do it. Its not worth it. First off, most people who hop on cycles have NO clue what their doing. They just listen to what their friends tell them. Do the research yourself. Also just know you are messing with your...
  8. I

Talking to girls HIGH

Its hard...because when I'm high I take about stuff that is irrelevant... On top of that your eyes will be low and red which unless she is a stoner girl is not attractive at all
  9. I

So is this why you dont take advice from girls?

I have a very close chick friend who has been my friend for 5 years now. We are good friends and no, before you guys ask I am not stuck in the friendzone, this chick is like my sister. But she does have a lot of dudes after her, if I had to rate her she would easily be a 9.3. Last night she...
  10. I

I got rejected by 3 girls (2 were fat) in 10 seconds!!!

THIS. They only said no because their friend said it first. And not trying to make you feel more like **** but you super boosted their ego that night
  11. I

Persistance? Popular Media observation and question

So around here we preach(as well as the DJ Bible) that if a girl says no, you bounce and move on the the next one. Last night I was watching The Breakup and it hit me.....this is one of the MANY and I mean MANY movies that all start out the same way: Guy seems interested in a girl and tries...
  12. I

Easter and valentine's day

Easter? really?
  13. I

How to make male friends?

1)This forum is not made on how to get dudes... 2)You are a troll
  14. I

Want out of the friendzone? Spank that A$$

Dude....good job. I enjoy reading a post like this rather than all these tampons who complain how big of fails they are
  15. I

No one likes my Facebook Posts, I have no friends!!

Put up his URL so we can all see his lame ass
  16. I

^^^^^^^^^^^ You really think anyone is going to listen to your tips?
  17. I

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s14e04-you-have-0-friends
  18. I

Switch to twitter or instagram...facebook is dead anyways. everyone has their whole family on there...makes it hard to post up certain pics or topics..
  19. I

... bought her a 100$ parfume on first date.

yup there are dudes who do this out there. and to make it worse there are girls who are into that type of thing(not into the dude but into recieving gifts, they show him a good time for 3-4 weeks...maybe bang him once or twice and move on to the next sucka)