Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

GF wants sex all the time

She's not a dead fish, but I usually dominate her and I like it this way. I guess this has kind of set the standard for us. Sometimes I move her on top, but it doesn't turn me on very much. Anyway I figure - if I have the time to spare, then why not have sex some more. Maybe the solution is as...
  2. T

Losing friends for supporting Trump

Sorry, if you and your friends are "VERY into politics", yet have fundamentally different views, how the hell are you real friends? If they're really your friends, stop talking about that crap and you can stay friends. Some of my friends have extremely naive views on investing money. We had...
  3. T

OMG it's you!? How did you find me? ... OK if you make me a sandwich
  4. T

She don't want the fingers or a quickie, she wants the real deal, and I don't want to spend another 20 minutes. She's like a cat, way too hungry for affection. I guess it's just a matter of communication, I'll do whatever I'd rather do at the time or leave. Alternatively I'll try to make her...
  5. T

Performance anxiety and maintaining frame afterwards

I used to struggle with this. It was especially tough for me because my **** is a bit wide and it's hard to get it inside if not 100% hard. First of all, find something that works for you most of the time. What I did is have her give you a handjob (just guide her hand there) and direct her to...
  6. T

Also, I want to stop associating sex with work, that's not sexy and sounds very unhealthy in the long run.
  7. T

Hey guys, has none of you had that situation before? When I'm with my girl for the weekend, for example, we'd have sex twice in the evening, and then again in the morning. Then she'd fix us some breakfast but afterwards she immediately wants sex again! Every bloody time, all the time! I'm...
  8. T

FR: I'm so bad at building sexual tension!

I realize that girls' lukewarm interest often mirrors my own lukewarm interest. Other than I'm very horny and want to get them into bed. But maybe there's something wrong with me - I haven't been super highly interested in a particular girl in a long time. I seem to bond with women only through...
  9. T

First thanks for taking the time. I don't agree with all of it, but I'd like to touch on some of the points: That's exactly the thing! On the date I just forget all intent or whatever. Besides aiming for sex, I forget what I'd like to do, or my subconscious makes me not do it. I'm just so...
  10. T

This doesn't even fit into any of the categories

Don't see anything wrong with what you did. You took charge of the situation and she complied. You can analyze other things, but this one really is OK.
  11. T

Analysis So, at no point could I create and nurture the spark that is sexual tension. I've improved so much at not being awkward, we just have easygoing convo all the time. I'm good at c&f. Not all girls take it well, but even if so, they just laugh a lot. I convey a laid back, confident...
  12. T

I have a weak point, but recently I've really had a bad streak and I can't take it anymore! This post: Field report Next post: My own analysis Finally: Your opinions, please. Just got back from another date. There's this girl whom I met at a meetup, she seemed (decently) into me, no resistance...
  13. T

Girls below your standards: best way to friends w/ benefits?

You're absolutely right. And also I believe there were some pretty good points raised pro/con. Turns out I met 2 new girls on Sunday alone, and I completely forgot about the other one, not even considering her anymore. Yeah, I guess I started this thread out of weakness. But I swear last...
  14. T

She might very well be, but I don't want to start something serious and then dump her (with drama). My experience tells me that's what's going to happen. I played a couple of girls in the past and felt really bad about it. I just want to make it easy and comfortable for us. Thing is, I don't...
  15. T

Through online dating I meet a lot of girls who are really cool and down to earth, but a bit below my standards looks wise. Just now I came back from a "date" with one. Considering her, for example, I really enjoy her company, and she hopes to get with me. However I have decided that she...
  16. T

Gym crush

I totally agree. I think it's perfectly clear that her interest is NOT high and that F404 is in the "maybe" zone. So he didn't really screw up, but he had an uphill battle to begin with. However, depending on how much he interacted with her before, maybe she doesn't know much about him and a...
  17. T

You guys gonna love this - field rapport date flakes and plays

Nothing, M sounds like crap anyway. S sounded good at the beginning, however her later whoring around doesn't sound attractive to me either, plus M will always make life hell for you. So why bother? I'd only keep playing if you REALLY enjoy the game and wanna practice. Just don't get...
  18. T

I enjoy being dominated

Oh wow. This forum mirrors real life perfectly, the only girls that hang with us are crazy nutjobs :D
  19. T

Gym crush

Agree with zekko, "I don't hang out" could also mean "I like a man who knows what he wants, hanging out sounds like LJBF, you look like a badass and I will accept only if you show some BALLS". Actually had a girl-friend tell me (years later): "be more direct. you should have asked me out on a...
  20. T

Get the power back after flake

Met this girl which recently flaked. I figure I wasn't enough of a challenge, so if we do meet again, how can I turn this around? 1st date: hit it off great, her standing real close to me all the time, makeout at the end, all lights supergreen No text or call from her though. I initiate...