Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. G

Home-Workouts

I'll be honest with you guys here, the only equipment I have is a pull-up bar and a roll-matt. I don't have any dumbells, sandbags or anything like that. My home-workouts are strictly bodyweight. I'm talking burpees, squat jump burpees, press-ups, pull-ups that sort of stuff. Blind_one I do a...
  2. G

Home-Workouts

So the gym I have been hitting up closed last month. Since then I haven't joined a new gym. My reasoning being that all the other local gyms rope you into a 12 month contract and I am moving to Australia for a year in October so can't really commit. I still go to the gym once/twice a week I...
  3. G

Journal - Your Game Is Weak

Ok here we go again. So I went out for my mate's 18th birthday with some of the other boys from work the other night. I had a really good night. Unfortunately the birthday boy got too hammered and was kicked out of the pub we were pre-drinking at and then wasn't allowed into the club. Because...
  4. G

I had a blast on New Years. Was just a bunch of friends getting pissed. There was only one girl that I didn't know who had been invited specifically to get with my friend. So knowing this I just let loose and had a good time with my mates. It felt really good to just be there and in the moment...
  5. G

So Christmas has been and gone. I'm still exactly where I left off. I've gotten a lot more relaxed around work, and have realised that there's only one or two girls that I'm actually interested in, the team leader is not one of them. Yes she's hot and we get on quite well, but for some reason...
  6. G

Post-Workout Ache

Thanks for the replies guys. My warm up for those asking is generally a few sets of squats at a comfortable weight. As I'm still fairly new to squats the warm-up sets are more to check my form is good. And it might still have something to do with the fact that I'm still fairly new to regular...
  7. G

Cheers mate. I know that there's a small Christmas thing being planned but I can't remember the date haha. The real party though is in January that headoffice throws for everyone. I agree, I feel more comfortable around women at the moment. I'm not overthinking things as much and just sort of...
  8. G

Bokanovsky, to be honest it doesn't matter all that much now. I haven't seen the girl since then and it was a few months ago now, but if I see similar behaviour from a girl in the future I will make a move, just so that we can avoid discussing whether she was interested or not haha. Anyway I...
  9. G

Post-Workout Ache

I know that aching the day after working out is common, and that it is protein and rest that we need to help rebuild muscle so the muscles don't hurt. My problem lies with leg day. It doesn't matter how much protein or rest I get in, the few days after leg day always lead to me having to walk...
  10. G

Ok things are looking a bit more rosy at the moment chaps. Work has been going well, I've had alot more of a laugh with the people I work with and have gotten a bit more flirty with guests, as well as the few women at work who are around my age. The other night a group of us went out (6...
  11. G

Been a while since I updated this, to be honest it's because not alot has actually happened in the past month. I got a new job at a golf centre near me so I can save some money to go travelling later next year. Initially I thought it was a goldmine for women, until I found out that most of the...
  12. G

Ronaldo. I understand where you are coming from, and yes I don't want to be associating with the ug's the whole time. I do aim for the girls I like/want, however, sometimes they are friends with the not as pretty ones, and as we all know uglies can get jealous very quickly and proceed to...
  13. G

Yes I am, I'm hoping the patience pays off soon haha. There is nothing wrong with me. Yes I am probably too much of a nice guy, but saying I shouldn't even been seen with a HB3 is a divkhead thing to say. You've made that presumption on the fact that because she is not as good looking I...
  14. G

Need help on club game

All about eye contact and body language to start off with. 'Chatting a girl up' in a club just doesn't work. Maybe if you get talking to them in the smokers area it might work. I find I've had most success just looking at girls while I'm dancing. Just be aware of who and what is around you...
  15. G

Oh and on another note, I have set up an POF account just to see what it's about and as a way of meeting some people that I normally wouldn't meet. I've had a few bites recently and am in the process of setting up 3/4 dates. My opening line is real generic. Basically - You look the competitive...
  16. G

Ok so I went back to my uni about this time two weeks ago. I have friends still down their who offered to house me plus it was my birthday and freshers fortnight so I thought why not. I got there on the Wednesday. I went down with Vince, my mate who graduated with me and lives fairly nearby...
  17. G

Yea I know, I need to put a shift in now and see some results. To be honest I'm feeling a lot more motivated at the moment, I think it might have something to do with the fact that I see alot of my friends coming out of uni and going straight into jobs, or some moving on to do their masters. As...
  18. G

I'd say right now that the problem is logistics. I am back living at home with the family plus when I go out with mates I normally have to crash at theirs because it's a bit too far to actually get back to mine. Hotels are just too expensive around here. I've only ever tried going public once...
  19. G

Thanks Wright I've been thinking about it for a while and now seems as good a time as any to start. in terms of women it's pretty simple. Attempt to loose my V, go on a date or two and generally just improve my interactions with women by being a bit more direct. Gunner
  20. G

Which girl are you talking about? Oli? Or the one that said I had weak game? If it was the latter than she had been getting with my mate so I wasn't about to jump on his girl. If it was Oli, who knows haha? The vibe I was getting and what I was told indicated she was keen. Yea a Nice Guy is...