Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

In need of serious advice

Ya she's fvcked up... Sounds like she's got some kind of narcissitic personality disorder... let her be... don't try and be her psychiatrist... get yourself some new pvssy!
  2. C

How do I raise a girls IL..

Proof? It's widely accepted that in social development females have the upper hand... and that dudes end up as the ones chasing tail... why do guys end up on any kind of seduction forum or pay $$$ to do a bootcamp or seminar? It's because they have a history of being unsuccessful with women...
  3. C

HOT, Cute AFC Women? Do they exist?

You're confusing AFC with loyal... Why would you ever want an AFC chick? Do you understand the drama and constant headaches one can bring...
  4. C

Of course there's a bunch of other reasons for a girl not sleeping wth you... we're talking about the majority of cases however, and I guarantee that in the majority of instances the dude has done something wrong... But, I said what I said in relation to this thread because it's not about...
  5. C

Best way to meet girls at lecture

1. Change seat... get a seat nearer to her so you can start conversation quite naturally with her... it is college, and college IS a social place... OR 2. At the end of a lecture walk over in her direction with a friend but not directly to her... then just branch off and start a conversation...
  6. C

age limit and maturity

What are you going to have in common with them? Very little... what is the benefit of talking with them? Sex, lol... that's what it boils down to, but at that age they don't really understand the no strings attached sex like a career women or some University chicks do... so ya, they end up...
  7. C

awesome girl...how do i play it?

LOL... an awesome girl you know basically nothing about!!! It's funny how when we get some kinda IL from a girl we find physically attractive then we start to construct her a personality that matches those looks... You're actually past the first stage of things you shouldn't do because you're...
  8. C

Rookie Mistake Number 1 or 2

You can tell a girl she's attractive... but it's all how you say it and the vibe you give off to people... Sure, it was a mistake that your voice lacked authority and confidence, but the second mistake you pointed out isn't really the mistake... the mistake was in how you worded it... notice...
  9. C

age limit and maturity

What exactly are you looking for? If a chick is simply a fvck then anything legal is acceptable... whether you would want to do someone who is just legal is on you as far as whether it's attractive to you... If you want to make this chick a GF then unless your development has been...
  10. C

So you want to build attraction basically… Where do I start… there are so many ways in which you can build attraction with a girl and subsequently raise her IL… however, most of the work is done the first time you meet a girl… when you first meet a girl you kind of set the tone for how the...
  11. C

help me again master djs

Then there's no issue... you don't want a chick who makes you feel disrespected It's irrelevant whether I think you were disrespected, or whether the next man feels you were disrespected... it's how you felt... get yourself a chick who does not make you feel that way Honestly from the brief...
  12. C

Similarity of Attractivness Between Guys Who Are Taken and DJs:A Good or a Bad Thing?

I think that the ‘jump’ in attractiveness can be attributed to a couple of things… ultimately it depends on the kind of person you are… Firstly, there is the added confidence of having a woman already there… the approach and rapport stage is without consequence really because even if a chick...
  13. C

help me again master djs

LOL… You’re asking us if you made the right decision when you’re the only person that has the answer to that question… You told her that you felt disrespected and then walked off because of it… did you feel disrespected? If you felt seriously disrespected then you made the right decision...
  14. C

The Most Painful Words a Woman Can Tell You

So let me get this right, you’re complaining because a woman tells you that she doesn’t feel the same way as you after some dating? You totally have the wrong mindset, and I’m not even talking from a PUA perspective. Dating is discovering whether that person is compatible enough to satisfy...
  15. C

Displaying your body - why hell not?

Honestly, chicks prefer when you wear something other than a wifebeater out... do something a little stylish... really... the only dude I know who rocks a wife-beater on the regular is some big meathead who drives a Lamborghini... but dude spends all day everyday in the gym... I just don't...
  16. C

polishing a diamond in the rough

Ditch the unstylish chick and find yourself a chick who satisfies what you're looking for... stylish and whatever else is important... I'm not trying to be a reality TV makeover show, ya know?
  17. C

how many plates [can] are you spinning?

At the minute only 1 chick because I don't really have any time whatsoever for more... casual fvck buddies are the name of the game, but I don't know if they count towards this thread because they don't really require any kind of maintenance... 3 is a comfortable number if I'm trying to juggle...
  18. C

Down-to-earth: A perspective

It’s an interesting point… but you shouldn’t treat your current view like it will remain unchanged… you’re 19… I’ve met a lot of chicks that ran with the same point of view as you until they hit a certain age and then sh!t changed… a relationship obviously involves two parties too, so maybe...
  19. C

Using cocaine to sarge girls

Oh yeah... almost forgot... A big thumbs down for getting coked up yourself to sarge girls...
  20. C

Using cocaine to sarge girls

LOL… some people are talking like this coke and ruffees are the same thing… seriously… this isn’t about drugging a girl to get laid, it’s about using coke as, well, an aphrodisiac, lol… Fact is, in a lot of the big metropolitan centers, partying and coke go almost hand in hand… if you’re...