Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Heart Attack

Inspired by the polish edition of Men's Health. Put yourself in a following situation: You're on your birthday party. You look at your wife, and she smiles at you. You just can't wait til midnight, when you'll get a special present from her. Your kids are happily eating the cake and...
  2. D

Fountain of Youth

Let's bump this baby up! I'm so going to enjoy being 7 years old :D
  3. D

You're ugly unless I tell you otherwise.

Not only it's true, it's also funny! That reminds me, I should go get a haircut soon. Too bad there aren't many male hairdressers in Poland :/
  4. D

New Jokes Thread

Something taken from the local IRC server: <Chubbzilla> bcos it doesn't allow for change of ip <Chubbzilla> you **** <Chimp> ****, plzkthx <Dareon> ...Or... wait. That could be a GOOD thing, depending on one's definition of "eat" <Dareon> I swear, I'd lose my wang if I didn't make sure...
  5. D

The High School Don Juan Bible (repost)

Hey WelshBoyo, I would be more than happy to host the offline version on the HSDJB server, what do you say about that?
  6. D

I have finally solved and put into words what Confidence really is.

IMO... Confidence is believing in yourself in every situation. How's that guys?
  7. D

60%-90% of the girls are *****es, get used to it

Okay, that will just be a random rant, and remember - it's MY point of view. So okay... Lately I had a thought, that 90% of girls are *****es. You maybe don't see that if you're already a Don Juan, but if you're trying, you're sure to notice that. Sometimes, a girl will say to you...
  8. D

Quotes

From a song called "Show your real face" in Poland. I listen to it every time before I go to school, it's a great confidence booster. "Maybe it's bad, maybe I do false. I'm who I am... You must be yourself!"
  9. D

Let women catch you checking them out!

"Don't be afraid that you're a man. It's a normal reaction, that you're looking at other woman. If they won't accept it, you shouldn't accept them" Well, not one of the best quotes, but it was said a few months ago on this board and it's a very good tip.
  10. D

What's in your wardrobe?

Okay, so maybe I'll ask a question now. What do you SUGGEST for a guy to wear? Don't tell me that by the brands, but by the looks. Just like: "Some white t-shirt with two red stripes near the neck, along with a nice pair of dark blues jeans and dark shoes." I have a small problem with...
  11. D

Don't think. Act!

Now the truth about this post... "Why should I think Dario? I thought that's a good thing for a DJ?", you may ask. Well, that's the true. But not the whole true. Let's say, a girl is standing next to you in a bus. You think, should you go for her. If you're already a practising DJ, you...
  12. D

Don't think. Act!

Thank you for your attention.
  13. D

The normal and the mini Bible is now done. Now I need YOUR suggestions for the links page. For now, I have: - Don Juan Center - DJ Bible - Original HSDJ Bible post Anything you want to add? Oh, and I got the best idea in the world. A click count! If you'll click a link, it will open...
  14. D

The post to end all posts.... needs a name!!

"The High School Don Juan Q&A Center"?
  15. D

Girl who is "just one of the guys"... question

...Dude, you're crazy. Well, if you... LIKE that sort of girls... Meh, what am I saying. Anyway, be the nicest guy on earth. She'll run away from you eventually.
  16. D

PM sent, the mini-Bible will be added tommorow.
  17. D

The High School DJ Bible

Now that the HSDJ Bible in PHP is done, maybe we could have a link to it, next to the "We suggest checking out The DJ Bible before posting" text? Something like, "If you're in High School, check THIS instead" BTW, the link is http://ffuniverse.xcom.pl/hsdjb/
  18. D

I'm double posting. SUE ME The PHP High School Don Juan Bible is FINISHED. You can find it in the link in my sig. I'm PMing Matrix in a second with information about the Bible. Any suggestions, PM me. I'll be changing and adding some things in time. To Nocturnal: If you want, I can add...
  19. D

Which High School Don Juan has the best.....

It's a tie between WUWD and The Matrix... I vote for... No one :p. You two are just the best, with Lorenzo close second.
  20. D

The PHP version is almost finished. I'm now adding the links and I'll PM Matrix later today with the password to it. If you want to view it, how does it look, etc., click here. And Nocturnal, I'm changing madskater212 to your new nickname :p