Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Currently working on my clothes; this shirt, yay or nay?

What's with the rolled up pants? Is there a flood? ;)
  2. J

Quick breakup question

Less is more. She is 2nd guessing losing you. Let her keep worrying about that. Be chased, don't chase. Stay the course.
  3. J

Does a nice sense of style/good clothing really help?

I think this is a no-brainer, um, duh! Also, teeth are huge. Floss yo's! Ever go near some dude at work who has a mouth that smells like something died in it? Yeah, he doesn't floss. My friend-girls, many times, have commented on how teeth are almost number one.
  4. J

Going after Oneitis girl?

Find a new hotter chick, and your oneitis, especially at that age, will be all about you. But it's not real. You should know that. Time to move on yo!
  5. J

Holy moly.. Mildly obsessed after first date with a girl.

For sure SharniganUser. I'm speaking more generally. Being cheap is a turn off. A lot of guys here are not cheap, but are splitting 5 dollar tabs cause they think/read it's game. That of course, looks super cheap! So there's no confusion, I don't think you should put these beeatches through...
  6. J

Can't believe this chick

You asked for the pic, so respond. You dated her one time, you can't expect her to be married to you. Unless you two spoke of exclusivity on that first date? ;) p.s. Don't go getting all needy and asking about the dude. I's one date, at this point you don't care, right!? Be cool.
  7. J

Holy moly.. Mildly obsessed after first date with a girl.

Yeah, Agree with Spins. I know the "rule" here is not to pay, buy I think that's ghey. Especially for a measly 11 bucks. I'm not slam'n you OP, glad you like the chick, I'm commenting on the money thing here. In cases like this, the guy just looks cheap as shyte or 17 years old, going dutch. I...
  8. J

NC never seems to work for me!

I feel like we are missing something here...
  9. J

How would you reply to this text?

Over thinking Alert.
  10. J

So the chick just LJBF'd you. Simple reply.

Do you write that to her in bold or unbolded text? ;)
  11. J

Hot Girls Go Cold

I can relate, basically some are just different flavors of the same cray. Some, not all. You need a healthy level of detachment to be able to play at this level. It's not for the meek.
  12. J

Girl is mad because I was tagged on facebook

It's a good sign she cares so much to go cray cray for such a lame thing. Not relationship material, but a f buddy for sure. Simply go ghost on her, and watch her come sulking back. Then nail her. Done. Do not apologize for being tagged in a photo! That's pretty common and normal. Don't give in...
  13. J

old college friend, meet her again in life after college

What was the purpose of this? It just seems weird.
  14. J

appropriate reply!!

Very simply, 'bad' behavior must consistently be associated with loss of contact and attention. Her status is an AW status, why on earth would give give her any attention for this? She posted it, she didn't text it to you. And if she already finds you creepy, commenting on this will only...
  15. J

I Dumped her before she dumped me?

When they ask for space, you absolutely do not chase and you absolutely give them the grand canyon. It will freak her out, given time.
  16. J

Sup everyone new hear and need some advice

Error. Not enough info. Anyway, as Mr.Nice Guy, don't supplicate and don't be too available, and importantly don't ruin the beginning. That is, keep it flirty and sexual (while not being creepy, a mistake I see here a lot) and move on this B sooner than later, else your opportunity will have...
  17. J

A lot of the advice on SS is misguided

Sure, you definitely need to be in shape. Period. And take care of your teeth people! I can't tell you how many chicks say that bad teeth = no go! But someone recently posted on here that arm muscles were to women, what breasts are to men. Sure, keep telling yourself that. I'm pretty sure...
  18. J

Let the girl miss you- how to do it ?

All I know Zorg, is that if a chick likes you, it ain't this much work. Time to move on yo. It's not rocket science. It's skirts, lipstick and painted toes.
  19. J

Trying "no contact" for the first time

sllow, this new info is interesting. What else are you not telling us? Did you read that link?