Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

how long is too long to wait to get the goods once dating

Longest I've waited was over 3 months and it was with my now current gf. Good things come to those who wait, but, and this is a BIG but, I was seeing and banging other chicks during this waiting period. Never would I have waited that long only seeing her. It was a bumpy road and many times...
  2. S

how many of u guys are in a LTR?

Nick name: shizz702 Age: 26 # of LTR's: 2 duration of the LTR #1: 1.5 years duration of the LTR #2: 5 months and counting # of women you've slept with: Around 20 In a LTR now? Yes
  3. S

whats up with girls wanting to be freinds on facebook before we even know eachother

Yea got to watch that d@mn facebook you get to messing with a social butterfly they will try to mindf(ck you on there with their silly comments and posts and stuff. Best to just avoid friending them, it is not a good thing for plates, relationships, etc.
  4. S

When to number close online?

Espi hit the nail on the head and I agree younger women are more inclined to trust cause they simply don't have the life experience of an older woman. Number or date close asap when gaming online. The longer you drag it on the worse off you are.
  5. S

whats up with girls wanting to be freinds on facebook before we even know eachother

A lot of times they want to do that for social proof and for security reasons. I don't friend plates on there, I tell them, "I want to get to know YOU, not your facebook." Hasn't let me down yet.
  6. S

Idea on the "I just want to meet a nice guy" notion.

I've had much success emodying this advice. Bottom line is no chick in her right mind wants to be with an azzhole, and at the same time they don't want to be with a doormat either. It is best to embrace the best of both worlds, being both the jerk and the nice guy, and when you mix these two...
  7. S

A warning about getting too caught up in SS/ DJ

In the end I think the self improvement factors this forum preaches is what it is really all about. If you seek happiness in women you are doomed to failure. You have to find it within. Focus on yourself: career, health, hobbies, social life, and the women come naturally.
  8. S

A year ago from today................

Good for you brother. Base your life on your own improvement and success and not on getting laid. Keep doing like you are doing and the lays will come naturally.
  9. S

You PUA's

Good stuff as always AJ. Paralysis by analysis is what holds a lot of peeps back in life. Sometimes it is best to just do and not think. Learn from your experiences and set some standards for yourself to live by.
  10. S

Lol, in 7 months actually. I was 225 or so around her deportation, and withered down to 195ish maybe even less (which made me look very skinyny at 6'3) by the time I went to go see her in August. I obviously had lost the will to lift the heavy slag and pound the food. Then when I got back I...
  11. S

Just wanted to bump this up. I really hope it provides inspiration to anyone out there dealing with onetis woes, or just being down in general. A year ago from now I was at my lowest, and now I'm at my highest and still climbing.
  12. S

Yea I made a few threads during this process for some support and advice. Definitely have come a long way since. When I came back I thought to myself that I could "take some time to myself" or I could go out and sarge like crazy and move on with my life. I chose the latter...
  13. S

Life can be quite ironic at times. A year ago from today was the last day I saw my ex fiancee here in the states. The next day from there was one of, if not the, worst days of my life. I received a phone call from her brother saying she had been detained by immigration and was being...
  14. S

how to deal with dissrespect..after the fact?

Just be cognizant of her to have a tendancy for this type of behavior and if and when it happens again nip it in the bud right then and there. I agree with the others though that it is pretty futile to bring it up at this point. However if it is genuinely bothering you and you can't-won't let...
  15. S

Rate the HB I failed miserably with.

Good stuff Evan. Real talk, they can't get out of that high school popularity phase where reputation is everything.
  16. S

How do YOU handle disrespect/b!tchiness from women AND men?

This is why I always try to say humble and never underestimate anyone cause you never know what someone is capable of regardless of appearance. With me I look really intimidating at 6'3 240 lbs so I don't really deal with much from dudes. I agree though too with chicks a lot of times the...
  17. S

Girl Flaked on me

There's a quote "If she's interested she'll move mountains to see you." Believe it goes like that, and the principle is sound. If she really is interested she will make it happen. And if she flakes whilst being interested she will give a solid counter offer. Any flake with no counter offer...
  18. S

How do YOU handle disrespect/b!tchiness from women AND men?

How I handle dudes that trip: COME AT ME BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With women it depends on the situation but above all I make sure they maintain respect for me, cause respect is everything in this game.
  19. S

Rate the HB I failed miserably with.

Yea I'd say a 7. Not my type but still she got some cuteness going for her no doubt.