Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

She says she doesn't like me

2. D

Can no masturbation no sex be dangerous?

After several 5 day breaks I managed to go 7 days without any desire what so ever to cheat. I haven't been getting ***** either. I've become short tempered and prone to violence. Can just say **** it and leave without giving a damn about others feelings. Tonight got close to burning a place...
  3. D

How To last long in bed?

So many problems with these women, first you have to find one, then please one, then try and keep her. That's it! I'm gonna put holes in my condoms and impregnate each one I ****! That way I get rewarded for all my troubles.
  4. D

.. Huge Dilema.

So you like those gay mayans freaking out before the solar eclipse. Look at how lucky you are, hb9. Why keep on searching. Why not make children with her?
  5. D

Please, I'm hurting, in need of insight

You in love. It lasts about a month past pejection point. Escalate.
  6. D

.. Huge Dilema.

Hey ******* how about you live with her for six months and figure out if you want to marry her?
  7. D

Afraid to close? Any suggestions? I feel like this is one of my main setbacks

Remember as a kid ud be afraid to jump into water from up high? But then ud do it and it felt great and ud run up and do it again? Closing will not kill u. But you could later regred that u didn't go for a kiss and opted for a number.
  8. D

Holy Camel Toe, Batman!

Nah she's not hot.
  9. D

Never worked before!!! Why would it now?

Jerk: she takes a day off for your date and you tell her you can't plans changed Jerk: you talk to a girl and she picks up her phone you turn around and talk to other chics Jerk uses his sexuality and varies his attention toward women to get what he wants. Nice guy is asexual and ushers one...
  10. D

Forget the DJ Bible, kids. This is all you need to know.

No you need a woman because her skin feels good to the touch and her vagina is soft and warm and she smells great naturally. Woman is like aphrodisiac that enhances everything man around. Btw you can't travel and explore universe at this point in time. Only take a woman and make a child that...
  11. D

Magic number of cold approaches to make during the day?

You will get more yeses than nos. Find the hottest thing in view and approach her like she's the one.
  12. D

gray hair at 22. wtf?

Could be ur **** GMO diet and fluoridated water.
  13. D

List physical locations that you've had luck finding dates

http://www.sosuave.com/rondavid/71-where-to-meet-great-women.htm?forum
  14. D

You guys are nerds. DJ Bible is garbage.

No. You're a virgin that jerks off twice per day and spends all his time on computer.
  15. D

If you were to narrow it down to one thing, what has given you the most progress?

Understanding what lack of masterbation and masturbation does to my brain.
  16. D

mental oppression

U AW in front of ur mom and that girl, because I think that girl didn't come with u. Confidence is a light burning within you, not I'm better that you attitude. The latter is false and fake.
  17. D

One-itis (Not the leechy kind, either!)

My advicE A don't jerk off B use this energy and lesson to realize every chick has more than one man C while you are full of these love chemicals approach randOm chics on street
  18. D

How to get her onto the back sit?

It's just everything is weird in the front, even that same kiss.
  19. D

Stupidity at its finest...

Easy there maverik. United States used false flag strikes against itself to fight wars throughout history. Take golf of tonkin, an admitted inside job, 60,000 of fellows like you died there. Shtrafbat was USSRs answer to total war with Germany. Volunteers were selected from prisoners and used to...